Prologue

A/N- Okay guys! This is my first ever book, and I'm really excited to start this! I really hope you guys enjoy this! 💞❤️

————————————————————————

17 year old, Davina Quinn, is the sweetest person you'll ever meet. She may seem kind and gentle on the outside, but she has the worst life possible. With her struggling about her friends, keeping up her grades, and trying to make her parents proud, she has the most stressful life you could ever ask for. Silently crying in her room, so no one hears her, but in the outside, she's smiling and acting like everything's okay.

Gloominess radiates from inside her when she sees girls her age with the perfect life. She just wants a perfect set of friends, a perfect family and a great reputation. But no she can't, because it all goes downhill from here.

After the death of her family, she's numb and spiritless. She's so heartbroken, she can't even pretend she's okay anymore. But what happens when she finds out that her adopted parents aren't what she thinks they are? What will happen when she figures out that she isn't supposed to have a life like this? What will she do when she figures out that she's Out Of The Ordinary?

————————————————————————

A/N - India Eisley will be playing Davina Quinn