The Car ride

Lucy POV

Today I decided to get up even earlier than normal so I could get a shower and eat breakfast. But I forgot to set my alarm and I woke up 15 minutes before I had to be at the guild

I decided to just get ready and run to the guild. On my way I ran into a certain salmon haired dragon slayer turns out Natsu was late as well.

By time we got there Mira was screaming at us to get on the bus, but there was a twist. Seating arrangements, and they went:

Natsu and Lucy,            Juvia and Gray
Wendy and Romeo,      Gajeel and Levy
Jellal and Erza, The exceeds
With Mira and Laxus driving the bus.

Time skip 3 hours and btw Wendy put troia on all dragon slayers.

Mira POV

I noticed my OTPs looking bored back there so I decided to speak up. OKAY TIME TO PLAY EVERYONES FAVORITE GAME TRUTH OR DARE!

As I hear their groans I threatened them into playing. Okay the rule are who ever the bottle lands on gets to pick who does the dare. I'll spin first. And the bottle lands on Natsu.

Okay Natsu you get to pick who does the dare.

Natsu POV

I choose Ice perv. Dare Flame brain. Okay you have to...... hold hands with Juvia for the rest of the game. Ice pops only reply was WTH?! Man! But hey Juvia and Mira looked pretty content with it.

Okay Elsa your turn to spin the bottle.

No one POV

The bottle spun and landed on Levy.

Levy POV

I choose Lu- Chan. Um dare. You have to sit in Natsu's lap for the rest of the ride. I watched my best friends face heat up and all I could do was laugh my ass off.

Natsu being the dense idiot he is didn't seem fazed by it. So he picked up Lu-Chan and sat her in his lap.

Next it was Lu-Chan's turn to spin the bottle and it landed on Gajeel.

Gajeel POV

I choose Shrimp. Dare. You have to stop reading books for the rest of the night. The look on shrimps face was priceless. She looked as if she wanted to die just then and there.

Next Shrimp spin the bottle and it landed on Mira. Uh oh prepare for all hell to break loose.

Mira POV

I choose Erza. Mmmm I know your games Mira so truth. Okay who was your crush as a child. She kept stuttering. Uh um um Jellal she finally said.

Ha I Knew it!Her face turn as red as her hair and so did Jellals.

No ones POV

They all soon fell asleep. Then Mira said wait Romeo and Wendy didn't play!!! No fun. Laxus replies with "its because they were asleep and didn't want to deal with your shipping crap."

No ones POV

They group finally arrived at the resort and where ready for their FT vacation.

I know I haven't updated in a while because I was super busy but I'm going to try to update as much as possible so for now just enjoy the anime or manga of FT.