☞Prologue☜

At first it was everything I could hope for. A stable job, family, friends and even a boyfriend who loved me more than anything in the world. It was great until things started to change. I didn't notice it right away, but even if I decided to ignore it, all the signs were there, as if to say "A foolish girl deserves but the utter most despicable fate." And in way I truely believe I deserved everything I got.

It started with how my boyfriend wouldn't come over anymore, and anytime he did he would only talk to Meilo. Given that they both work in the music industry I didn't suspect a thing. It took me 4 years just to notice anything was wrong in my life, by the time of my 18th year of life it was too late. My best friend had stolen the one thing that made me happy after the death of my parents and siblings, the one person who understood me and what I went through.

I still remember those words as he walked out of our- no my apartment.

"Maybe it's best if we started seeing different people, the spark we had just is- it isn't there anymore."

I wonder if he had looked back, and waited for an answer if I would still die. Yeah that's right I'm dead, that night later on Meilo had come to talk to me. She had heard about the break up and wanted to help me get over it-lying bitch-.

I still remeber the way she looked at me as I talked about how I felt, my dumb self had thought she was disgusted with Enders, but she was directing it at me. I was so foolish to to trust her, every rumor about me that surfaced back in highschool. Every press release that had so many secrets and personal information in it. She had done this, she took everythig from me, if I was still alive I would ask why she had done this, and why she pushed me her best friend off a balcony of all things.

The memories of freezing air blowing in my hair and her light footsteps on that fateful night. Like always I sat on the thick sturdy metal railing, I was such deep thoughts I didn't notice her come up behind me. But I'll never forget the last words she every spoke to me, before my skull met the concrete ground.

"It's better this way Lia, this way both of us can be happy. And I'll become the famous singer you always wanted me to be....."

I wonder how long she wanted to do this. When I first became a singer? Or when I started dating Enders?

Want to know the funny thing about this. I was 2 months pregnant, so not only did I die that night my innocent and unborn baby had also died with me, all because of one girl who I thought to be my best friend was jealous and spiteful.

The world was truly a crule a hateful place, to think it would take my death to just figure this out tells me I was so stupid and trusting, I swear if I ever get a second change at life. I'll never make the same mistakes again even if it's family, just so I live long enough to have a happy family and life.

Just one more chance...

_______________________________

Additional info:

°What Amelia looks like before her death°

αмєℓiα єvєทs

Looks: Dark brown hair with hazel eyes that have hints of gold and green, fair skin, small body and short height

Occupation: Newbie singer(Already has a large fan base)

Age: 18

Birthday: June 18th, 2001

Deahday(DD): June 20th, 2019{Thursday}

Time of Death(TOD): 12:45 am on the 21st of June{Friday}
.
.
.
.
.

Time of Death(TOD): 12:45 am on the 21st of June{Friday}

Ex-boyfriend: Enders Michele

Age: 22

Birthday: August 27th, 1997

Occupation: Senior Drummer in a Pop band call "E.M.B.E.R.S"

PS: Was about to be a dad(child died with mother aka Amelia)
.
.
.
.
.

PS: Was about to be a dad(child died with mother aka Amelia)

Ex-bestfriend: Meilo Anther

Age: 18

Birthday: March 4th, 2001

Occupation: Newbie singer(back up vocalist for E.M.B.E.R.S)

PS: Was the cause of Amelia and her baby's death(I don't like my own character)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--

Word count: 710