Young Remus Lupin x reader: The Closet

A/n: I just love Remus and I hope that J.K Rowling does a young mauraders T.V show or movie with Andrew Garfield as Remus!!!! Oh and in this you are James Potter's twin sister. And I almost forgot your a maurader. OH AND YOU CAN NOT BE IN GRYFFYNDOR I AM TRULY SORRY NEXT XREADER I DO WILL BE GRYFFYNDOR I PROMISE!! You also knnow that Remus is a werewolf and you marauders nickname is Claws because you have the animagus of a cheetah. Oh and your in 5 year

Remus's POV:

Y/n is just so beautiful I wish I had the guts to ask her out but there are 2 problems with that. 1. She's my best friends sister 2. I don't think she likes me back. I have had a crush on her since 1st year when we met.

'Flashback to first year'

"Hi umm may I sit here all of the other compartments are full" I said sheppily "Of course" a girl with y/h/l y/h/c and pretty e/c responded. Her..,......brother? just nodded. As I sat down she introduced herself "I'm Y/n Potter and that's my twin brother James Potter. What's your name?" "I'm Remus. Remus Lupin." "Well Remus what house do you want to be in?" "Well I want to be in Gryffyndor. What about you?" "Well I have been thinking about a lot and I decided I defenitlly want to be in Y/H." Then we just spent the whole time talking and occasionally James would pipe in. Well we were talking Two other boys came in and James was hanging out and talking to them. They were guess who..........Sirius Black and Peter Pettigrew and we all became friends immeadeatilly

---The sorting ---

I have tuned everyone else out exept Peter, Sirius,James,and Y/n. Eveyone of us (the marauders) has gotten sorted into gryffyndor and I was patiently waiting for Y/n to be called. 10 minutes went by until............ Y/n Potter! She sat on the stool for about 10-15 minuetes before the hat finally called "Y/H"

Flashback end

Oh crap she caught me staring and now shes getting up and walking toward me GREAT.

Y/n's POV:

I was just eating my dinner when suddenly I felt someone's eyes on me I looked towards the Gryffyndoor table and saw Remus. It was christmas break and not a lot of people stayed except for Me, My brother, Sirius, Peter, and *DREAMY SIGH* Remus!!!!! You got up and walked over to the Gryffyndoor table.

"Hey guys"

"Hey Claws" they answered in unision

You sat down and immeadeatliiy looked at Remus.

"Sooooooo Moony why were you staring at me all dreamy."

"I..umm.I"

James and Sirius intuupted "OOOOOHHHH Moony's got a cruuuushhh."

"I do not"

"You so do" they said

"and now it is our official mission to get you two together."

Time skip to next day

No one's POV:

Wen you woke up you saw a note on your bedside table it read

Meet me infront of the closet in the gryffyndoor common room when you wake up. We need to talk.

-Anonumys.

So do to your immense curiosity you folowed what the note said amd went to the gryffyndor common room the door flung open when you stood in front of it. Curiosity and cofusion consumed you even more as you walked towards the closet "Hey Claws what you doing here" Remus whispered in your ear. You jumped and spun backwards "Oh its you did you send me the note?" " I was about to ask you the same thing." Then suddenly the closet doors flew open and you and Remus were pushed in. You guys landed with his back to the wall and your head towards his chest. "You guys are not coming out until you kiss or admit your feelings for each other or hopefully both." Sirius and James said. "I swear to god you both are dead when I get out of this closet." "If you get out of this closet sis."

----------Time skip----------

No One's POV:

We have been in here I think an hour and I think I am just going to screw it and tell him my feelings you thought. "Remus" "Y/n" you both said each others name in unison. "You go first" he said "Well I like you..No I love you I have been in love with you since the first year when we were running from mcgonagal and we all got split us and my tiny ass legs wouldn't go fast enough and you picked me up and put on your back and you gave me a piggy back ride to the Gryffyndoor common room but mcgonagol followed us in there and we hid in this exact closet and I fell asleep on your lap and you were sleepy too so we ended up cuddleing and it was the best thing I have ever expierenced. So umm yeah there is my confession." "I umm was going to say almost the same thing but the time I fell in love with you was the fist time we met you were so kind, funny, and beautiful. I mean I have loved you since then and I will never and have never stopped." Then you kissed him passionately on the lips and he kissed back almost immeadtilty. what you did not notice was that the door to the closet was open until Sirius wolf whistled amd James said "Hey Moony that is still my sister." you pulled apart and you all started laughing.

Then you and Remus finally started dating and eventually you got married and had Teddy Lupin! UNDER MAJOR EDITING

A/n: I don't know this was not my best chapter but I hope it was good. Thank You!!!!!!!