Miss y am I here? ✨

Marina p.o.v
How do I start?
Down the dead end street I'm standing down?
Or when I first met Lana?
Or how about at the beginning?
This dead end street is we're I first fell in love and were it ended ,
Blossomed like flowers in spring and wilted like leaves falling off tress in winter leaving my vulnerable ...
Leaving me rootless ...

6 Months ago ,
I'm standing here at this dead end street , looking at the waves , I stepped down the staircase onto the beach , I looked around no one was here , the sun was setting and the stars were rising , the cold air wrapped around me ,
"Staring at the sunset alone seems lonely how bout we share it together stranger?"
I turned around behind me was a girl she was a little taller then me , she had long caramel hair and heart shaped glasses on her pretty little head.

"I'm Marina Damandis" i stuck out my hand , she laughed a pretty laugh and shook my hand , "I'm Lana Del Rey"
"You have a pretty name"
"Thank you"
"Let me show you the best place to the sunset marina"
She grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the jetty , her hair flew backwards in long flowing locks , it looked auburn in the pale half light , I looked at the sunset, holding hands with a beautiful stranger , it must have been magic ... what was the chance?

"It's magical" I whispered.
"Isn't it" she loosened her grip and looked at me , "you know marina I just met you , but I'd like to get too know you"
"I was thinking the same thing"
"I know this cute cafe near my house, i think it would still be open?"
"Let's go"
She grabbed my hand , her eyes glistened in the starlight, her auburn hair glowed in the moonlight.