chapter 3: the first night of hell

An: hey guys bunny here I'm so sorry for the delay but I've been going through some stuff and I just couldn't find the time to write but here we are so have fun and I hope you enjoy.

Keith's pov

I roll over in my bed to see my door open and pidge enter my room with a lot of bags "hey there Keith you doing ok?" Pidge asked "I'm ok I guess." I answered them "so I got a bag from everyone but I'm not sure if you want Shiro's scent in your nest but I got his stuff anyway here you go." Pidge said as they set everything on the ground and left the room. I got up from my bed and went over to the bags and started to get to work on my nest. I decided to put it in my closet for better hiding I started with Allura's stuff first. It was all in a pastel rainbow box with a blue and red bow on it, inside was a sweater,a blanket, an old pair of blue jeans, a beany , a workout outfit, and her favorite shirt. I laid it all out nicely, next was coran it was just a plain old bag all that was inside was two pairs of pants three shirt's and a pair of socks.

Next was hunk he grabbed it
It was a pretty big bag with food prlnt on it with icecream cookies hotdogs and sushi. He opened it and inside was a container of mnm chocolate chip cookies. A container of double fudge brownies. A black shirt with pictures of food. And a stained up hoodie that looked like it was loved. And an orange bandana.

Pidge came in a robotic looking bag. A mirage sphere.