Big group chat

CamiM- I have a secret I need to expose... 

CaseyC- Its go time

NessaM- Ha?

MadsP- We have tea!

CharlesM- Oh tell us

KjA- Like Cami says Spill it! 

ColeS- Whats going on....

LiliR- Yeah we are legit all sitting near each other can't we just talk like normal humans??

Mads- Cami I think you should do the honours... Hehe 

LiliR- what.......

CaseyC- HURRY UP

ColeS- Can't we talk in real life

CamiM- Mads, Casey lets do this together

MadsP- Lili what were

CaseyC- You doing at 

CamiM- COLE'S APARTMENT LAST NIGHT!!!!!

LiliR- Lies

ColeS- what are you on about 

CaseyC- I TRACKED YOUR PHONE LILI!

LiliR- YOU TRACKED MY PHONE 

CaseyC- Thats not the point the point is that SPROUSEHART IS REAL!!!!

LiliR- You tracked my phone...

NessaM- *sips tea*

ColeS- Casey, Mads and Cami can you all butt out of our personal life tracking Lili's phone was an invasion to her privacy and extremely rude. 

MadsP- WELL WE NOW KNOW YOU WERE KEEPING A SERCET FROM US!!!! 

*In real life now*

"How could you guys do this honestly" Lili says standing up. "We just wanted to know the truth!" Cami yells. "1. you tracked my phone and 2. you are not even sorry! You guys are meant to be my best friends and this is what you do! If I wanted for you to know about Cole and I maybe I would have told you!" Lili shouts. "So Sprousehart is real" Casey says. "Ugh" Lili says and walks out. "What a way to treat a friend guys! Lils wait" Cole says and follows Lili. "Shit we fucked up" Mads says. "Really bad" Cami says. "Guys I am still sipping the tea" Nessa says. "NOT THE RIGHT TIME" Cami shouts. "Oops sorry" Nessa says. "Come on we have to find Lili and Cole and apologise" Mads says. 

"Lils come here" Cole says pulling Lili closer to him. "Why would they do this" Lili cries. "Because they are obsessed" Cole says. "I guess but they tracked my phone using that stupid app" Lili says. "Find my iPhone app" Cole chuckles. Lili and Cole both start laughing. "I guess it was coming" Lili says breaking the hug. "It's better that they know anyway because now I can do this" Cole says and then kisses Lili passionately. "Ok I'm glad now" Lili says pulling out her phone. 

*Groupchat* 

LiliR- 

LiliR- Sorry I snapped at you guys here is some Sprousehart content ❤️

CamiM- Awww girl we are so sorry for invading your personal life

MadsP- Sooo sorry Lils 

CaseyC- Lili I'm sorry for tracking your phone I won't ever do it again

LiliR- Do it one more time to find me to give me a hug

CaseyC- On it 

*In real life*

Next minuet Casey, Mads, Cami, Nessa, Charles and Kj run up to Cole and Lili. Lili pulls them all into a hug. Once it broke Lili starts crying. "Lils baby what's wrong" Cole says rubbing the blondes back. "Nothing I just love you guys so much" Lili says and hugs them all again. "Lili we are really sorry" Cami says. "Guys its fine anyway have fun Cole cause the girls and I oh and Casey need to have some girl talk" Lili says grinning. The girls and Casey start screaming and then yelling Sprousehart as they skipped towards Lili's trailer. "Bye Coley see you later" Lili says pecking Cole's lips and then following them. Cole smirks and then walks off with the boys telling them everything he loved about his beautiful girlfriend... Lili Reinhart.