Chapter 29 (?)

A few days later had turned into a few weeks later, a few months, a few years. Jeongguk had just had his nineteenth birthday. I guess Yoongi would be nineteen too. After their phase of shock, they had mourned greatly for the youngest boy. Taking a few months from school, not caring if they failed at that moment. Even a time of true depression, almost ruining their career. Though I guess three years was enough to mostly get over the death Min Yoongi. Though they would never forget him. Not ever.

"I want a chocolate milkshake!" Jimin exclaims happily, pushing open a random café's doors. He has never changed. They had always manage to find a new, good café or coffee shop to go to and hangout, even if paparazzi were lurking around. Sitting down in one of the many empty booths, they look for food on the menus. Hoseok was eyeing the greasy burger meal. A young man comes to the table, his hat covering his face as he is focused on grabbing his pen. He looks up towards Bangtan to ask them what they want to order. His eyes widen significantly, not because they were well-known idols, but because they were-

"Yoongi?"

——————————————————

A/N: oof. Is there actually gonna be a second book? Am I going insane? Maybe, depends on what you guys want. I am also currently writing another book, though it is not about bts. Would you want me to write a second part to this book? Or do you want me to upload my other book?

Write your response here!

Also, here is my planning for this book have fun reading.

Plot:
Yoongi, quiet unnoticeable nerd in school is secretly an undercover assassin for the mafia (very gruesome, sad backstory because that's why u get into the shit). He always wears his hoodie up, even in class liek it's unreal how much he has it up-I mean on (. ;))). ). Anyways, his hoodie has accidentally fallen off, in front of the King ka of the school (Bangtan). They realise how pretty he is and try to get into his personal life. (He don't have no social life.) bts get into some real shit coz they associated with Yoongles.
Yoongi bean has to save them from their own dilemma they got themselves into. Bangtan realise how dangerous it really is to be with Yoongi, but try to help Yoongi anyways. Yoongi Denys help and ends up saving the idiots. Gives them a life lesson in a note or some shit and vanishes. Woo. End of story blah blah blah. Yay.

I know, it's great.