un;

ONE

ONE.*ೃ:
━━━━━━━━

thursday. jeongin's favorite day of the week.

he loved thursdays because he has art, his favorite subject. no matter how sad he is, when art class comes, he forgets about all the problems and is happy.

every thursday is the same. he wakes up, does his routine before going to school. learns and hangs out with his friends at school, goes home. studies, paints, goes out with friends at the small pastel cafe. goes back home, does his night routine, reads a book, goes to bed.

but jeongin had no clue what was gonna happen that exact thursday.

and so, jeongin wakes up by the sound of his alarm and the sun shinning right on his face. he grumbled lazily and shut off the alarm, going back to bed.

five minutes later, his alarm started ringing again. groaning loudly, jeongin turned off the alarm angrily and got up.

he yawned loudly and wiped the drool he had on his chin with his pajama sleeve.

he entered the bathroom, brushing his teeth and taking a quick shower, washing himself with his favorite strawberry and vanilla body lotion.

stepping out of the shower and drying himself, he decided to put on his black ripped jeans and his way too oversized baby blue sweater. he grabbed his black back pack with his art supplies and went downstairs to have breakfast.

"good morning!" jeongin greeted his mother, grabbing a bowl, milk and cereal.

"morning, baby." his mother greeted back, taking a sip of her tea, "you have art class today?" she smiled softly at him.

"how'd you notice?" jeongin asked back, smiling.

"you're, let's say, excited." his mother chuckled as jeongin poured cereal in the bowl, and milk afterwards. just like people should.

"is micha noona still sleeping?" jeongin asked his mother. micha was his mother's girlfriend of two years. jeongin loves the two women so much and supports their relatonship.

no, jeongin isn't adopted. his mother and father got a divorce when he was only ten. they weren't abusive with each other and stuff, they just didn't love each other like that anymore, so they decided to get a divorce. his father is happily single, and his mother found the love of her life, micha.

jeongin still visits his father often, but he prefers being with his mother. his mother and father are still close friends and keep in touch.