cinq;

FIVE

FIVE.*ೃ:
━━━━━━━━

"where are we going?" jeongin asked felix, for the fifth time today. it was their second day being out of town and felix decided to take jeongin somewhere, not telling him where.

"you'll see, innie." felix smiled at the boy, jeongin rolling his eyes in return.

"i hate surprises." he mumbled to himself, "how do you even know the way?" he asked the slightly older male.

"i don't." felix answered, jeongin's mouth opening in shock, "but google maps does." felix smirked, earning a playful punch on the shoulder.

"google maps knows shit." jeongin rolled his eyes once again.

"hey! i've used it a few times before!" felix argued back.

"yeah, and has it showed you the right directions?" jeongin asked, making felix shut up, "exactly."

after walking for a few minutes more, jeongin got tired. he wasn't an athletic person, he preferred art. 

felix  stopped walking when he saw that google maps has once again fooled him. they were at an empty beach, which was a little far away from their hotel.

"why'd you stop walking?" jeongin asked once he realized felix has stopped walking.

"google maps may have fooled us again." felix muttered, looking down.

"i told you so." jeongin said, sighing.

he looked at the sea and smiled, an idea popping in his head.

he started walking towards the sand first and stopped to take his shoes off. he pulled the bottom hem of his jeans up and started walking towards the sea, entering it slowly.

he was smiling through time and felix was watching from afar, smiling at the sight as well. 

jeongin realized felix wasn't following him, so he stopped and turned around, "aren't you coming?" he asked the other male.

felix only smiled and took off his shoes, putting the fanny pack with their phones and money on the sand, and entered the sea, "it's warm." 

once the watcher was near their waist, jeongin splashed felix a little. none of them cared about getting their clothes wet, so felix splashed back.

jeongin smiled evilly and splashed felix once again, a little harder. felix smirked, and idea popping in his head to get his revenge.

he grabbed his nose with his hand so water wouldn't get inside and went underwater. he swam towards jeongin and stood right in the middle of his legs. grabbing both of his legs, he immediately stood up and threw him in the sea.

laughter and screams could be heard from the younger as he went underwater once felix threw him. felix started laughing harder when jeongin came back all wet.

"you're a bitch." jeongin laughed, styling his hair backwards, felix copying his actions.

"no you." felix said as he swam closer to jeongin.

jeongin only looked at him as felix kept going closer and closer. once their noses brushed, jeongin went full on gay panic and went underwater, making felix chuckle.

when he came back, they continued swimming, splashing and playing around until it was time to go back to their hotel.

grabbing their belongings, they started walking back to their hotel, both of them remembering the way. 

they decided not to talk about their almost kiss, so they talked about other stuff instead. while they were talking, felix intertwined their fingers together, smiling at the blushing jeongin.

a/n: this sucks but i haven't uploaded in a while.