Chapter 13 : P'Prim

Chapter 13 : P'Prim

Note: /sentence/ is characters inner thoughts.

"Why are you doing this to me?..."  He finally spoken. Mean was agitated, he wasn't sure why but seeing Plan cry makes him feel that way.

"Are you... crying... because...... because of me?" He asked again, now he feels less agitated but more towards guilty.

Plan didnt answer, he was still in the same position as he was a minute ago.

"I.... I don't understand.... why-..."  before he could finish Plan cut his line by hugging Mean.

"Y-ou..lied.."  Plan said still sobbing but he buries his face on Mean's shoulder

Mean pushed Plan away..

"Lied?  What do you mean? I never lie to you"  Mean said keeping his distance away from Plan

"I know everything..... "  Plan said, wiping his tears out with his blue calvin klein long sleeve.

"Wh-what? What everything....?"  Mean said, Mean was genuinely confused.

"Mom told me everything...." he said

Mean's eyes widen, he swallowed his saliva in nervousness. Plan's mom told Plan the truth?

"Wha-.."  Mean said trying to question Plan but he got cut off again when Plan yelled

"ENOUGH ALREADY!!" he said, it shocked Mean. Plan had enough of this, the stupid games Mean played on him.  Plan manage to give another black eye to Mean's right eye.

Mean fell to the floor. He didn't do anything, Mean just simply let Plan do whatever he wants to him. After all, this was all his doings. He was the one who broke Plan. He was the one who said he feels icky when he is around Plan. He was the one who shut down Plan's feelings. everything he did was to make Plan hate him.

" You are a scumbag Mean Phiravich Attachitsataporn... you... ran away from me because I told you I like you. Then you insulted me because I am gay and because I have feelings for you"  Plan said angry at the person laying on the floor

Mean's forehead creases, /what exactly did the mother say to Plan/

"You told my parent that I like you and you insulted my parents for having a gay son, and a gay daughter, you insulted my family and demanded money from them to keep your mouth shut... "  Plan said as he kicked Mean's stomach

Mean was in more shocked. He never insulted the Kijworaluk family. He respected their opinion to let Plan marry the girl of their choosing. He sacrificed his love for Plan to please the parents but instead he got this.

"You are disgusting Phiravich...  you used me for money and all this time since we were friends, I thought you genuinely like me for me, but instead you friended me because of my money. You are an animal... You don't deserve to be anyone's friend"  Tears flows again in Plan's eyes. He was hurt. The friend he knew and love was only using him to get money.

Even though in Pain, Mean manage to stand up and hug plan with his broad chest. Plan's face was buried in his chest.

"I never insulted your family, trust me... I never ask any money from them... I... I left you because they don't want you and me to be toge-...."  before Mean could finish, Plan pushed him  and he fell to the floor again

"SHUT UP... YOU DONT GET TO TALK ABOUT FAMILY...A-HOLE" Plan yelled he was angry and yet his tears still flows.

Mean stood up and hugs Plan again..