★ | 013. children of the damned

Book: Control, The Vampire Diaries
Chapter 13: Children Of The Damned
Word Count: 3910

Amelia had been awake for a little while now but she didn't make a move to leave her bed

Amelia had been awake for a little while now but she didn't make a move to leave her bed. How could she when she had the beautiful Elena Gilbert in her arms. She stared at the back of her head with a soft smile.

She loved this girl so much it was intense.

Elena slowly began to stir in her arms, signalling she was awake. Amelia leaned forward and kissed her shoulder before slowly moving to her neck.

Elena smiled to herself and slowly opened her eyes, moving backwards to push herself more in her girlfriends arms. "Mmm. Good morning."

"I could get used to this." Amelia whispered in her ear, squeezing her waist and Elena giggled.

The moment was broken when Damon came in and sat on the end of the bed. "Rise and shine, sleepyheads." He stared at them.

Amelia and Elena jumped to sit up, pulling the blankets up to cover Elena's chest since she wasn't wearing a bra through her see through shirt. "Damon! Please!" Elena snapped.

"What are you doing?" Amelia glared at him. "Get out before I make you."

"Oh, stop being smutty."

"Seriously, get out of here!" Amelia snapped at him.

"If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it. Now listen, we have some very important business to discuss."

Elena scoffed and Amelia rubbed her thigh. "And it has to be right now?"

"Well, we have lots to do, now that we're all friends and working toward a common goal." He said and stood up. Amelia and Elena exchanged a look. "So, in order to open the tomb, we need to find the journal to get the grimoire to undo the spells. First things first-since you are Elena Gilbert, you're on journal duty."

"Since when am I helping?" Elena looked confused.

"Well, Amelia's helping, and you've taken up residence in her bed, ergo..." Damon smirked.

"I hate you." Amelia mumbled to herself before looking at Elena. "You don't have to do anything that you don't want to do."

Elena laid back down and pulled the covers over her head. "I'll look for it tonight."

"Good." Damon replied.

"How do we know that this journal will hold the location of the grimoire? We're really going to take the word of this vampire? He seemed like a bit of a dimwit." Amelia crossed her hands against her stomach.

"In lieu of any other options."

Elena pulled the sheet down and sat up suddenly. "Okay, what exactly is a grimoire, anyway?"