New Student

Edited

A bell rang, echoing through the hallways. In the first day of school, students rushing to their class, don't want to be late and receive a detention from their teachers.

The students chatting and gossiping about something while waiting for their teacher to arrive, Seems like their teacher stuck in the traffic either woke up late or something.

"Okay, Students! Get back to your seat, we have new a student to introduce to, and please be nice to her." Students rushing to their place as their teacher arrived.

"Come in and introduce yourself." The teacher gestured her hand to come in. Students were excited to see the new student. They were curious about how she looks like.

A girl came in and some student was disappointed. "Another nerdy." The whisper is getting louder. Some were expecting a pretty or handsome student. The new student bowed a bit, seems like she was forced to either it will be consequences.

"Lee Y/N." She gave a fake smile. Some students scanned her from head to toe. She was wearing blue skinny jeans, black converse, and white long sleeve black T-shirt, not to forgot a nerdy round. She was holding her bag strap.

"That's it? You don't want to share where did you come from and stuff?" The female teacher raised an eyebrow. "There's nothing special about me." Her monotone seems rude and sounds like she wants to get over this quickly.

The female teacher sighed. "You can seat besides-" she looked around, "Ah! There, Mr.Jeon please raise up your hand." A boy raised up his hand shyly.

The new student walked quietly to her new seat. She put her bag down and took out some books. She felt eyes on her.

"What do you want?" Her monotone not changing and she was talking to a boy next to her who staring at her as if she some kind of weirdo.

"Hi, I-l'm Jungkook, J-Jeon Jungkook. y-you can ask me if you need something." The boy cursed in his breath for stuttering. Y/N turned her head looking at the boy with boring expression.

The boy was wearing big round glasses and his dark eyes sparkle under that big nerdy glasses. He seems shy, his cheeks flustered a bit. She found him cute. His hair looked soft and a bit messy.

"Y/N, Lee Y/N." for the first time, she interested with a cute shy bunny boy. She lent out a hand for a handshake. The boy smiled and took her hand accepting her gesture.

"Hello, Y-Y/N, nice to meet you. I'm sorry that I'm a bit shy, haha." His cheeks redden more now spreading all over his face until reaching his ears.

Cute.

She pushed her fake glasses up to her nose and eyed the flustered boy. "Mind showing me around later?" She purposely talked to him with a flirty voice. Jungkook nodded while his face burning like crazy.

...

The bell rang meant the class was over. All the students packed their stuff and left. Jungkook put his stuff inside his bag and waited for Y/N. "Where should we go first?" Y/N raised her eyebrows. Jungkook scratched the back of his neck shyly.

"Cafeteria?" Y/N nodded her head, while Jungkook can't help but blushed a bit. "I need to- erm, keep my book in my locker." Jungkook bit his bottom lips in nervousness.

"Yea, sure. I'll just follow you then since you're the one who shows me around." She winked. Jungkook blushed again before walked while Y/N follow him from behind, feeling amusement seeing Jungkook flustered by her action.