Pretty Baby Boy

Jungkook woke up with empty space beside him. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up. He heard the shower running. He smiles that he knows it's Y/N.

He collapses back to the mattress and hugs her pillow. He inhales her sweet hair scent on the pillow leaving him satisfied. He buried his face more almost fall asleep again but interrupt by something sinks on the bed.

A hand brushes his hair back. He can't help but smiles a little. "Baby. Wake up. We have school. You don't want to be late right?" He sighs give up his sleep and sat up. His eyes still tired but he tries his best to open it up again.

Y/N chuckles seeing him with a birds nest look-alike hair as he sat up. He pursed his lips and push the blanket away getting off from the bed. He feels cold around his body. He looks down and saw himself still naked.

His hands cover his private part makes Y/N laugh her ass off. He blushed madly before ran to the bathroom. His face red due to the embarrassment.

Y/N shakes her head smiling seeing him flustered. He was so adorable that she wants to keep him for herself.

After Jungkook finished showering, he spent the bathroom's door and stepped out. He eyed the room and noticed that the bed nicely folded and his clothes disappear from the cold tiles.

He quickly went to the closet and grab some Jimin's right pant and boxer. He finished putting on, he tries to search for a shirt but he didn't find it. He frowned and search again.

Suddenly, arms wrap around his torso makes him startled. He turns his head and saw Y/N. She pulls away. "I bought you a new shirt." Jungkook turns around and she hands him the black long sleeve shirt. He gave her her cute bunny smiles. He notices that she wore tight pants and a white long sleeve blouse.

He sighs. "Y/N. Why you still look beautiful even you wore simple clothes?" Y/N burst a laugh after she heard that. Jungkook leans down and kisses her lips.

His arm around her waist pulling her body closer to him. She smiles between the kiss. "You should put on your shirt. I might lose control if you don't." She winks before walks away.

Jungkook chews his lower lips amusement. I wouldn't mind, Jungkook thought. He put on his shirt and follow her.

_____________________________________

Jungkook steps out from the car. He closed the door and wait for Y/N. Y/N parks her car a bit further. She grabs her bag but Jungkook already snatches it from her grasp. She raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"It's heavy, so I carry it for you." He grins widely. Y/N literally melt by his action. She looks through her wristwatch, sees that they still have 45 minutes before the class start.

Y/N quickly drag him inside until they reached the classroom. "Come on. We have to hurry." Jungkook confused. He put their bag on their place. He just followed Y/N as she drags him out.

"Wait. Where are we going?" Y/N chew her lower lips and said, "You don't want breakfast?" Jungkook tilts his head, still not get her word. Breakfast? But they had it just now. They arrive in front of a storage room from the last time they make out. That's when he totally understand by she means 'breakfast'.

smut smut smut smut smut smut sm-

She pushes him inside and scans the hallway to make sure if someone sees them and close the door not forget to lock it. Jungkook takes off his glasses and Y/N takes hers. Jungkook wastes no time and connects their lips. She kissed her back. He pushes her body to the table behind her. She jumps up and sat on the table. He positioning himself between her legs.