chapter 3

Vernon: you have alot of chorse to do when we get back. Put you freakies in then get to the chorse
Harry: yes sir
They soon arrive to no.4 privert drive. Harry quickly gets of the car, goes inside with his uncle following and puts his stuff inside the cupboard. Ferret Draco looked shocked as he sees a mattress and a sign that says 'harry's room'. Harry goes back to his uncle for his list of chorse. Vernon gives it to him.
Vernon: this better be finished before 8 pm and dinner better be on the table at 5pm. Or you will be punished.
Harry: yes sir.
Harry looks at the list for his first chore.  Clean the bathroom and toilet. Harry sighs and heads to the bathroom. On the way he picks up the cleaning products. Ferret Draco looks shocked.
Draco: potter what are you doing?
Harry: my chores..
Harry was whispering. As he started cleaning.
Draco: this is not chores. This is a punishment ..
Harry: no this is chores. Punishment is  getting hurt or no food.
Draco eyes widen at that and was about to say something when Harry's cousin pushes him over.
Dudley: hey freak. You back from your freakish school. 
Harry: yes Dudley.
Dudley: we want stack for dinner freak.
Harry: yes Dudley
Dudley pushes Harry again then walks off. Harry sighs. He finishes washing the bathroom. He washs his hands  and goes to make dinner since it was 4pm.
Draco: potter what was that about?
Harry: it's nothing
Draco: that is not nothing.
Harry: just forget about it.
Draco: fine but we will talk later
Harry carries on making dinner.
Vernon: boy! Where's our dinner?!
Harry flinches and brings the food into the living.
Harry: here sir
Harry sets the food
Vernon: it's late.
Harry: sorry sir
Vernon:  no food for 3 weeks. 
Harry: yes sir
Draco looks at Vernon angry and than at Harry worriedly.
Vernon: go finish's your chores
Harry: yes sir.
Harry goes to finish his chores
Draco: no food for 3 weeks?! They can't do that!!!!!
Harry: they do. It's alright I'm use to it.
Draco: use to it!!!! You shouldn't be use to this!!!
Harry: well I am.
Draco sighs and Harry carries on. By the time it was 8pm he hadn't finished all his chores and he was shaking with fear. Draco looked worried.
Vernon: boy!
Harry comes to him
Harry: yes sir
Vernon:  have you finished all your chores, freak?
Harry: n-no s-sir.
Vernon; than its time for punishment. Go to your room and get ready.
Harry nods and runs upstairs. He puts Draco in a hiding place. And takes his shirt off. Draco eyes widden with shock at the scars and the blood on the wall
Draco: potter what is happening? Why do you have so much scars? And why is there blood on the walls?
Harry: my punishment. Because of my punishments. And that is from my punishments. 
Draco: you mean ..... They abuse you?
Harry nods than Vernon walks in

What will happen next? Will Harry be alright? Will Draco help him? Read on to find out