chapter 9

Harry look at Lucius and narcissa then at ferret draco.
Harry: does that mean Draco will be my brother:
Narcissa: yes.
Harry: sorry I won't have my future husband as my brother.
He blushed once he realised what he said. Narcissa, Lucius and ferret draco's eyes widen.
Harry:. Ummmm i-i didn't mean to say that.
Harry looks down embarrassed blushing. Lucius and narcissa look at each other.
Draco: future husband huh?
Harry: oh shut up.
Draco: you like me don't you?
Harry nods embarrassed and sighs giving up and hiding his crush anymore and mumble's
Harry: yeah I do. Draco. I like you alot. 
Lucius smirks and narcissa smiles.
Draco: well I like you to.
Harry: you do?
Ferret Draco nods.
Lucius: now that we know Draco's crush likes him back we can't adopt Harry.
Narcissa: no we can't.
Harry smiles look up at Lucius and narcissa.
Harry: what's going to happen to me now?
Narcissa: I'm going to try and convince Severus to adopt you
Harry's smile drops and he looks down.
Harry: he won't want me. snape hates me. He doesn't want to deal with me more than he has to. I don't even know why you wanted to adopt me. I'm a worthless freak.
Tears start to fall down Harry's face. Ferret Draco climbs onto his lap and curls up.
Draco: you are not a freak Harry.
Harry: but I am a freak Draco.
Narcissa: no you are not.
Harry: yes I am..
He starts crying. Lucius comes and sits next to him.
Lucius: I'm going to hug you ok?
Harry nods and Lucius hugs him. Harry cries into his chest and Lucius rubs his back.
Lucius: I know you have been told and made to believe that you are a freak and are worthless but they were lying. You are worth everything. And you are amazing. If you are a freak, we all are. Severus does want you. He cares about you and he knows what you have been through. He won't be mean to you and he won't hate you.
Ok?
Harry nods and calms down slightly but stays in Lucius hold. severus walks back in.
Severus: I have the...... What happened?

What will happen next? Will severus adopt Harry? What will Draco and Harry do with the knowledge that they like each other? Read on to find out