Eleven

Three years prior

Jungkook sniffed as he scribbled out the words on the piece of paper. He knew his time was coming soon, but he didn't know how, he was just preparing ahead of time. He knew he'd miss Taehyung, he couldn't bare to leave him, but he hoped he'd stay strong.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Dear Taehyung,

My little lion this isn't easy saying. I've been caught in the middle of a war, I'm afraid people are after me in some sort of way. You know I love you, I'd never do anything to hurt you. But my time is soon, I don't know how but I know it is.

Please stay strong, not only for you or the others. But for me. Can you promise me that..? I love you dearly, I want to get married to you and have kids. I want to grow old with you and love you forever and ever. But sadly, I cannot. Promise me you'll always love me, promise me that you'll never forget me...this letter is short because words cannot describe how much I'm feeling right now.

I wish I could hold you forever, I wish I could see that beautiful smile and hear your amazing laugh forever. Just to be with you forever is my last wish. But since we can't, cherish your life. Cherish everyone you love and just know you've always meant so much to me. Don't let go of me and I promise I won't.

Sincerely, Jungkook