「 eighteen 」

Young Eun's POV
It has been 3 hours since I locked myself in my room and ugly-cried under the sheets. My light makeup was ruined, and now my face looks horrible. My shirt was soaking wet because of my tears and technically, I'm in a huge mess.

All because of that Jeon guy.

To be honest, I don't understand why he's so special to me. It's just that he has a special slot in my heart but I have no idea why. I've been feeling this weird feeling for quite awhile now.

Wait, please don't tell me this is love. No, it can't be. Or is it?

This is absolutely ridiculous. Me? In love with Jeon Jungkook? The guy who I just met not long ago? The guy who I borrowed money from?

Yup, nothing makes sense but why the hell am I crying over him, over his petty words like 'oh don't ever talk to me blablabla'

After a few more minutes of thinking and thinking nonstop, I finally decided to push this mess to the 'unimportant section' in my brain. I shall focus on my studies, work hard, earn lots of money, pay back Namjoon 4K and that's that.

Most importantly, I have to pretend like I don't know Jungkook whenever I see him which is the hardest part because for some reasons, it's really satisfying to look at his beautiful, perfect, golden features and— I should seriously stop.

knock knock

I quickly dried my tears and sat up with a small smile so that mom will not see the horrible looking me.

"Sweetie, you've been in there for hours. Are you sure you're okay?"
She asked softly as she sat on my bed, taking both of my cold hands into hers.

I forced a bright smile and nodded to reassure her but she still look concerned.
"You know I'm always here for you. If you're tired, you don't need to work two places for us, we can work harder and—"

I cut her off when she started talking about work.
"No, mom. This has nothing to do with work. I love my job and I have lots of friends there too"

She pressed her lips into a thin line, inhaled and slowly exhaled as she patted my head.
"Alright then"

♣︎♣︎♣︎
"Good job, guys"

For some reasons, Jimin let us off work early today. I wonder if he knows about what happened to me and Jungkook, but why would he know and he's not suppose to know. Besides, this is none of his business pfft.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and I quickly spun around to face Charlotte.
"You free? Wanna go hang out?" She questioned with her puppy eyes as she clutched onto my arms.

I rolled my eyes, sighed and nodded. In the next second we were in a hella beautiful fancy looking coffee shop. This whole place looks so expensive, I bet the drinks are pricy too.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that two of my friends are coming. You don't mind right?"
Charlotte showed me a playful wink. I actually do mind but I pressed my lips into a thin line and shook my head.

Suddenly, the door swung open and in came two familiar looking guys, walking towards us sassily.

"Hey Charlotte, hey... Is this your friend?"

Jungkook. Wow, I can't believe my eyes it's Jungkook and Taehyung. Plus, Jungkook is pretending not to know me huh. I see how this is. So he wants to play the rough way huh.

"Yup, she's my friend from work"
Charlotte elbowed me lightly and gestured me to introduce myself. I scoffed and faked a smile.

"Hi, I'm Young Eun. Nice to meet you two"
I stuck out my hand for Taehyung and he gladly accepted my handshake with a small grin on his face.

I then turned to Jungkook and stuck out my hand but instead of a polite handshake, he glared at my awkward looking hand and slightly smirked.

"Sorry, but I don't touch girls"

To Be Continued

listen to AB6IX's Breathe omg its so good
and i know its a boring chapter but ill work on it ehehe