𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4

Yang raised a brow and glanced at Adam, seemed like a weird guy who likes to wear a mask to cover his eyes. She stayed silent and unwrapping he bandage from her hands that kept the blonde from being injured much.

Blake turned her head, her ear twitched again, smiling slightly "Hey Adam!!" The faunus greeted happily, Yang noticed that Blake's smile was a bit.. how do you say it? Fake. Was something happening between them? ×Get your mind out of the gutter Yang, they seem like a fine couple no need to be worried. Plus it's not my life to get into.× The blonde thought to herself, snapping back to reality once she heard what Adam had said. "So what's with the loser over here?" The male asked looking at Yang's direction who gave him a cold glare ×Rude much.× "Adam! Quit being disrespectful, she's a butler, one of the best actually since she is from the Xiao Long family." Blake explained. Yang slightly got embarrassed from how the faunus explained herself and her family.

"Tch, she just works for you guys, what's the big deal? Anyway meet me at my room I gotta show you something." Adam winked at Blake before walking off and glaring at Yang. The red haired male soon wasn't visible between the two, Blake sighs and frowned "I am so sorry about that, Adam just has a bad taste in humans because of what he went through." She stated nervously, Yang slightly nodded "I guess it's understandable. I mean it's wrong for some humans to treat faunus like they don't matter, but hey, I don't mind. I'll be fine." The butler said in reply while yawning "I should get some sleep, I think you should too miss Belladonna." Yang  added with a slight smirk.

Seeing the ebony haired faunus grin back and gave a small chuckle of amusement "Well I will but you should go ahead." Blake suggested. Looking at the cat faunus for a few seconds before shaking her head slightly "Oh, alright then. Goodnight miss Belladonna." Yang spoke softly and started to walk off

"Wait!"

The blonde halted and turned her head to face Blake, her hand was on the door that she opened "Yes?" Her lilac eyes staring at the fiery amber of the cat faunus. "Meet you here tomorrow maybe?" Blake asked out of nowhere and widened her eyes slightly ×What did I just say? Belladonna get a hold of yourself!× The faunus scowled inside her own mind.

Yang who was of course standing there like a dumbfounded idiot took a few minutes to reply back. "Uh sure? That depends on if I'm gonna busy on my shift or not." Blake just gave a slight nod "Alright. I guess I'll see you tomorrow then" She smiled a bit with Yang nodding "Alright, cya" The blonde smiled back and headed inside, only to be kicked by someone and winced, she looked up and you'll never guess who it was.

Adam had a small grin "Hmph heard what you guys were talking out there- you better back off her Xiao Long or I swear you are gonna get it." He rasped in annoyance "Tell anyone and you are dead. Let's just say it's our little secret eh?" The red haired faunus muttered his black gloved hand touching her chin to which Yang smacked away. "Fine- but if you hurt my family I won't hesitate to let out this 'Little secret' of yours" She replied.

"Alright then. I'll be watching-" 

And with that Yang saw Blake from the corner of her eye, giving Adam a slight stare of annoyance and walked off before Blake could reach her. Not looking back and sighing ×Did I just agree on something stupid? Well... I guess it's for the best if that goat boy would leave me alone-× Yang thought while walking to where she was supposed to be in the first place.

A creak was heard once she opened the door. Being careful and stepped in, looking at her sister Ruby who was sleeping weirdly as usual with a small snore, Yang rolled her lilac eyes gently and closing the door then walking to put the blanket over her sister. She then sighed and flinched, knowing her father was behind her "So where have you been Yang?" Tai asked with arms crossed.

Yang looked behind her and chuckled nervously "Heh- Y-You know usual things at the garden?" She replied. Tai shook his head gently "Yang you know you can't train when it's night out, they'll think you are intruding or something.." He stated, seeing a concerned look on his daughter "You seem concerned, are you ok?" He asked. The blonde opened her mouth to say something then remembered what Adam said ×"Tell anyone and you are dead."× Shaking her head instantly and looking at him "It's nothing. I'm just tired" She answered.

Silence

Her father gave a small look of doubt but sighed "Alright then. If you need to talk I'm here ok?" He informed to which Yang gave a small nod "Yes dad- I know." She smiled softly.  Tai smiled back and chuckled "Well I'm heading to bed, you should too" He stated and walked to kiss her forehead gently "Goodnight my little sunny dragon" The father added and walked over to lay down on his bed.

"Night dad" Yang replied. Grabbing clothes to change into so she could sleep, after a few minutes she climbed to the top bunk and draped the blanket over herself. Her mind couldn't stop thinking of who was it..? Oh yeah, Adam, something was up with him. She had a bad feeling about the teen but brushed it off and slowly closed her eyes to slowly drift off to sleep. 

×"You won't forget about our little secret will you?"×

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys it's Yang with a new story. Finals are coming up so I might be busy on writing the story heh. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this, I tried writing 1k+ but it didn't work as well lmao.  

Chapter 5 coming soon!