Chapter 3 : Someone Help

They just stood there in the hallway , awkwardly staring at each other . That was untill Shuri broke out into an ear splitting grin and cleared her throat .

"WHAT'S UP FUCKERS ?!"

It took Peter less than a mili-second to reply .

"WHY DO YOU HAVE MY PHONE ?!"

"FUCK YOU THATS WHY !!"

Shuri and Peter then proceeded to roll around on the floor coughing , wheezing and gasping for air .

T'Challa paled and Nat flat out turned pure white .

"What have we done ?"
T'Challa asked , horrified upon realisation that there was now two of them .

"I don't know but it's too late to turn back and cancel now ." Nat replied , staring into the wall like a PTSD victim .

Its was then that they realised that Shuri and Peter were now , not only silent , but flat out gone .

After hearing a slight creaking in the vents , T'Challa looked over at Nat , who now was covered in flour and had a murderous look in her eyes .

T'Challa wearily followed her gaze to see two teens in the vents , holding an empty packet of flour , rolling around looking like they would need an inhaler at any given moment in time .

Oh dear , T'Challa thought .
We're all going to die here .

********************************************************************

IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT 😭
It is just a chapter which is leading up to the events of the next chapter (which will be a big one☝️)
so please don't be mad 😭🙏

Remember to save this book and vote it 👻😇

As always share with your friends if possible 🙏😇

Toenail Stank , OUT !!

Word count ~ 259 😬

********************************************************************