Cross x Dream

This is based off a roleplay I did with someone. And just incase, I won't include their name. This will be a third-person Lemon. "So let's just bUcKlE iN tO iT"

Dream sighed, Cross was no where to be found. Was today the day Dream would confess his love? You see, Dream has loved Cross for a long time. Just not sure if he would feel the same way. Dream opened a portal into his void of an Alternate Universe. Stepping in, Dream squinted at a black and white dot,  which seemed to be Cross. Dream ran to Cross smiling . Cross turned around. He could not see anything, but could only here footsteps. "Oh shit, It's Nightmare." Cross said as he tried to hide under is scarf. Dream finally got to Cross. Panting and huffing he turned to Cross. "Cross?(iNsErT lArGE bReAtH) Why are you hiding?" Dream said somewhat concerned Cross uncovered his face slowly seeing Dream. "Oh it's just you. I thought you were Nightmare." Cross sighed full of relief. "Why would you th- Cross.. What did you so this time? " Dream said eyeing Cross. What Dream disciplining him? It seems Cross has done 'this' before. "I maybe pranked your brother again." Cross admitted looking at Dream. "Cross! You know my brother doesn't like pranks! What if he caught you? You could of..died. And you mean a lot to me. " Dream whimpered as he mumbled the last part. "Eh? What was the last thing?" Cross said blanky. "O-Oh? Nothing!" Dream smiled as he awkwardly tried to play it off. "Okay? Well, I must go before your brother comes here." Cross said getting up ready to leave. "W-Wait!" Dream grabbed Cross' hand, 'accidentally' pulling him into a passionate kiss. Cross kissed back slightly blushing. This kiss didn't last for long as Dream pulled away. "Cross, I love you. Do you fell the same way?" Dream asked shyly afraid he would say no. "If I didn't love you would I do this~?" (This is where I kinda twisted the roleplay up) Cross teleported to his bed pinning Dream on the bed. He slowly took off his pants and undergarments revealing his pretty large member. "C-Cross? What are to-do Mmf?!~" Dream was interrupted by Cross as he stuffed his member into Dream's mouth. Dream moaned as Cross jerked in and out his mouth. Soon he stopped and undressed Dream. Dream deeply blushed as Cross did so. Cross smirked and rubbed his pelvis as Dream summoned a wet gold entrance.

   I'VE FAILED YOU AND LOST MOTIVATION.