Dom!Sci x Sub!Outer

Hello you dirty sinners~ This was requested by Alonesmartcookie394,
make sure to follow them! Since I am unfamiliar with this ship, I have looked up pictures of the ship and decided to a Teacher x Student lemon. This is a 3rd person lemon, So Enjoy~!

It was 2:30 p.m. , 30 minutes until school got out for summer. Science turned to write something on the board. One by one, each student snuck out . As Science turned around, all he could see was Outer sitting there. Struggling of course, you see, Outer sucks at Science (no pun intended). So the principal recommended for Outer to work after school. Science sighed as he walked to Outer. "Everything okay?" Sci said looking at Outer's paper. "Sure, I guess. " Outer replied. "Well you got this one wrong. " Science said leaning close to Outer to point to the question. Outer slightly blushed as he was close to Sci. "Okay, okay, too close! " Outer said, softly pushing Science back a few inches. Science chuckled a little looking at Outer's face filled with blush. The bell cut them off. You could here screaming and cheering from around the school as everyone quickly rushed out. Science sighed in relief. "I see you're glad everyone's gone?" Outer said smiling. "Mhm. " Science chuckled as he looked down at his paper. Science walked up behind him and bit down on his neck softly. Outer softly moaned, dropping his pencil on the ground. "S-Sci, not now... " Outer said getting up and bending down to get his pencil. You could tell they've do on this before. "Oh but Outer, it's the perfect time~" Science smirked grabbing Outer by his hips as he was bent down. He then proceeded to grind on Outer softly, eliciting a moan from him. "N-No.." Outer said. He pushed away swatting Science off. "Just wait until we get home~" Science said looked at Outer with Lust in his eyes. Outer huffed softly. He actually did want Science, just not in the classroom. Some where
ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ. He looked at his question one more time to try and hurry up. He sat down as it came to him. He quickly corrected the answer and gave it to Science. "Ah I see you finally got it?" Science chuckled a bit at the thought. "Hmph.." Outer grabbed Science's hand leading him to the car. He opened the passenger seat and got in. Science did the same but on the driver. They both put on there seat belts and they were off. It was only 5 minutes into the drive when Outer began to touch himself. He slowly palmed his growing erection as she made soft noises. "H-hahh~" Outer moaned softly. He began to move faster, that's when Science started to hear. He shrugged it off the first time, but after awhile of hear Outer moan his name softly, he pulled over to the side having his own problem below. "W-Why did you pull over?" Outer said quickly moving his hand away from his also growing member. " Well I see we both have problems so, I'll help with that~" Science said in a mostly deep sexy voice. "O-Oh?" Outer said biting his nonexistent lip as Science lowered the seats down so the could have space. Science pulled Outer close smashing his nonexistent lips on to Outer's. A few muffled moans found their way outside Outer's mouth. Science pulled away as he attacked his neck eliciting a few more moans from Outer, this time more clear. Science snaked a hand up his shirt rubbing his rib cage. It had already made Outer summon a ecto- body. Science pulled away huffing a bit, "Needy, are we?" He smirked. "O-Oh..a-ah~, hush."
Science pulled Outer's pants of and his as well. He smirked once again. Outer began to swirl his tongue around Science's member. He groaned a bit. "S-Shit, Outer~" Outer then began bobbing his head taking his full length. He then sped up (666)
the pace, earning a few more groans from Science. "O-Outer I'm going to cum~" Science groaned, holding his head down as he came down Outer's throat. Outer pulled away swallowing the sweet substance in his mouth. Outer looked up at Science wanting more. Science grinned at Outer lining his member up with Outer's wet entrance. He then thrusted his member into Outer. Outer hissed in pain. Virgin huh? Science smirked once more as Outer adjusted to his size. Outer bucked his hips and Science began to take soft thrusts but hard. Outer moaned lowly mumbling something under his breath. "Hm?~ Did I hear something?~" Science smirked keeping his pace, to tease Outer. "F-Fuck Science~ Just g-go fasterrR~!" Outer pleaded. "As you wish, love~" Science whispered, as he began to speed up, eventually pounding into the smaller skeleton. "NnNgH- FuckKk~ I'm g-gonna-" Outer said before both of them came. (Creampie uwu) And like in all smut/lemons, they feel asleep.

   »»——>×~Author's note~×<——««
Look, sorry for not uploading, I've been dead for a year, or like a decade now. I have school, and I have parent issues at the moment. I'm sorry if you've been commenting on the requests and yours hasn't been on here yet. I hope you all can cooperate with me here. Ily all and happy new year.

💞|889 words|January 12|2020|💞