Bedroom

It's 6am and your just waking up as your alarm goes off. Y/N: "I don't want to go" it's the first day at your college, you're new and kinda anxious thinking about this college. Think, your brother calls for you, Jackson:" Y/N, ARE YOU UP AND READY!?!" he yells. Y/N: "rolls your eyes and yells back, YES OPPA!" You run down the stairs nearly tripping, Jackson: "be careful y/n" he looks at you shaking his head and laughs". You ate breakfast and finish, Jackson: "time to leave y/n!" You and Jackson leave the house. Jackson: "are you anxious y/n, he turns to you with a concern face" *Y/N POV* you start clenching your fist being worried. Y/N: "Jackson, what if I can't do my best in this college or fit in with others?" You ask Jackson. Jackson: looks over to you and says "listen y/n, I know this will be tough new college and everything, but stay positive and not give up, I know you can do it, he smiles at you at you. Y/N: " thanks Jackson" you smile back, your brother and yourself get to the school entrance you get out the car and take a deep breath. You wave at your brother goodbye and he drives off. Y/N: " welcome to my new life, thinking to yourself" everybody stares at you surprised. ???:" who is that, is she new?" ???: "she's so pretty" ???: "hey hot stuff"

 ???:" who is that, is she new?" ???: "she's so pretty" ???: "hey hot stuff"