Class

You enter your lecture class, and walk to your spot and sat down pulling your things out of your bag. You're passionately waiting for mr. Choi youngjae to walk in and start class. As you looked down at your work you continue figuring out what the hell happens last night, why did Jeon Jungkook come and save you? These thought keep running through your mind, until your lecture class door swings open everybody gasp as they look who it was..
y/n POS: just by those gasp, it's the badboys BTS. With my luck they're here to bully me some more you roll your eyes in disbelief
End of y/n POS.
As you continue going through your notes you felt someone get thrown at you you clench your fist and look what was thrown. A paper ball.
Y/N: "YAH!! Who the f- threw this paper ball at me!?" You snarled ???: "that would be me miss throw books" the unfamiliar voice laughs as you look up and see Min Yoongi .

Y/n: *scoffs* "I fucking hate you Yoongi! Can't you be a adult and not so childish!?" You screamed. Yoongi: "watch what you say Kim y/n!" Yoongi grabs your water and pours it over your head. Y/n: *tears fill your eyes as you watch all your hard work get soaked from your water* "FUCK YOU MIN YOONGI!" You smack  Yoongi in the face out of anger and sadness as you walk away from bts.
Yoongi: "YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT KIM Y/N!!" He snarled and punches the desk "what are you idiots looking at!?" He growled at the class and storms off. As bts was shock of what just happened they follow Yoongi out.