chapter 1:

Naruto opens his eyes slowly as he looks at the clock. He was an hour late for school. He groans and goes to sit up but feels a weight on his chest and hears light snoring. He instantly knows who it is. The one and second youngest son of Satan. Rin Okumura. Naruto can't say that he is surprised though. Rin has been doing this since they met.

Naruto lightly puts his right arm under Rin's legs then another arm under Rin's upper back, just below his shoulders, and lifts him up. He sets his demonic friend down next to him and walks off towards his closet. He glances at the male again and sighs heavily and calls out, "Rin, get up!" Of course that did nothing as Rin just snuggles into Naruto's pillow, smelling it happily.

Naruto just shrugs it off and grabs his school uniform and walks over to the bathroom connected to his bedroom. "rin, if you don't get up in the next five seconds, you'll be covered in water," he yells to his friend as he grabs his cup.

"one!"

Naruto fills the cup up with freezing cold water

"two!"

He turns off the tap.

"Three!"

Naruto smirks evilly.

"Four!"

He makes his way to the bed and Rin starts waking up.

"Five!!" Naruto yells loudly as Rin's eyes open in time for water to be poured all over his face. Rin yelps and flings up while launching over the bed towards where his sword lays against the wall. Rin was just surprised as his tail was stiff from the sudden shock. He soon relaxes and glares at Naruto, who just breaks down laughing. Rin glares at his blonde friend angrily. He walks over and smacks Naruto across the head.

Naruto whines and holds his head. "That hurt you stupid demon!!" Naruto was of course joking, but the look that Rin gave him made Naruto freeze.

Rin was glaring at Naruto angrily, not angry furious. He walks towards Naruto slowly while growling out, "is that all I am!! A stupid demon!! I should jus-" Rin was cut off as Naruto pulls him into a hug. Rin actually starts purring in content. Naruto has a special ability to calm demons down with contact. Rin has been getting angrier lately, maybe because all Naruto does is tease him.

"We need to get ready for cram school. We are late." Naruto whispers in Rin's ear as the demon boy slowly nods, his eyes closed. Rin was about to fall asleep until Naruto pulls away and coughs.

Naruto grabs his clothes and disappears into the bathroom and grabs a spare uniform that he keeps here. Technically he is a spouse to stay at his dorm, but he refuses to since Naruto helps him sleep easily. Today in school they are learning how to summon a familiar. Rin hopes he is able to get one. He bets Naruto can since Naruto is good at everything.

Rin and Naruto are eventually dressed and they head off to cram school, Rin using his key as Naruto lost his, again. 

Rin hopes nothing bad  happens today, hiss father's words still haunt him.

'demons of all shapes and sizes well come after you....' Rin hears father fujimoto echo in his head.

(sorry this took so long to get out @juubi-mage0327 Testing all this week for me.)