chapter 2

It was now time for Naruto to try and summon a familiar. He thinks and bites into his thumb and smears it on the paper.

"I really dont know what to say....please just come out so I have something to talk to. I am a very lonely guy." Naruto says as Rin rolls his eyes. But surprisingly it worked as two toads appeared in front of Naruto. No one recognized the breed of demon though.

"I'm Gamakichi and this is my brother Gamatatsu." The redish orange tells. Introducing him and his brother as the yellow toad looks around at everyone.

Naruto grows confused. "I summoned frogs! Of all things!!" Gamakichi jumps up onto Naruto's lap and smacks him.

"We are not FROGS we are Toads. Get? Got it? Good?" Gamakichi says as he hopes back over to Gamatatsu. Leaving Naruto even more confused and Rin laughing. Rin failed at summing something.

Rin smirks at Naruto, "I mean, you didnt want to be lonely. They seem like fun~" naruto glares at Rin and desumons the toad brothers. Naruto pouts and say, "I wanted something cool, like a fox or a dragon." This just made Rin laugh even more as the rest of the class glares at them for being too loud instead of Konekomaru and Shiemi.

Rin finally stops when Naruto slaps him across the head. Rin goes to stand up and start a fight but the bell rings for the next class as Rin huffs and looks away.