Year 7 | Hoseok

I felt the cool grass under my tiny feet. Yes, it felt nice but my skin was aching with pain. But I didn't know why. The sun was out and I saw pretty sunflowers shining in the spring's breeze. I thought they were pretty so I picked one of them out just so my mom could have it. I soon ran back inside of my house giving the slightly wilted flower to my mom. But I still felt that burning sensation on my skin but I ignored it. It probably isn't much.
My mom on the other hand gave me a shocked impression on what she saw.

"Hoseokie! What happened to your poor skin sweety?"

I didn't know what she meant so I looked down at my arms and legs and saw that my skin was red with small blisters and rashes. I hadn't know that I was allergic to sunflowers...

"Hoseokie I don't think sunflowers are good for you..." Said my mom with a slight sorrow in her voice.
"But why mom?...sunflowers were my favorite flower..." I said looking down at the wooden floor beneath me.

"I don't know Hoseokie but I know that you can't go and pick sunflowers anymore..." My mom then took the sunflower from my hands as I saw her throw it away knowing that my favorite flower was a poison to me.

Sadness then washed over me knowing that I can never be next to my favorite flower ever again.

But I realized that it was never the sunflowers.

a/n : years mean how old they are. You'll get it later on don't worry.