do you want me miss blossom??

Toni pov- ok were in gym my favorite subject btw and  i have the best  view i get look at Cheryl's ass the hole time god i love this view her ass is the best part of my day i think to myself i just want to rip off those pants  but then i start going faster so i can talk to her but now I'm running backwords and all i can look at is her boobs in that bra me kissing her in the locker room V comming in me pining her against the wall slaming her on the locker's god iam i falling in  love no i can't be im the fuck girl but her it's i just...  She is diffrent but i don't know how to Express it so im just going to do me no one pov - the bell rings Cheryl's pov- i get my stuff and and i don't see toni anywhere im so happy about that i don't need that toni feelings im in math and toni comes in late as usual and she sits down across the room her seat and then 20 passed and i here a boom and i see toni fighting the girl she sits with the teacher stops them and tells toni to sit next to me oh shit toni's pov - i have to sit next to blossom yes i sit down and say hey blossom and she says oh no sexy and i say do you want me to call you sexy ?  She says i don't really care  i just want to work and i say ok sexy and i smirk Cheryl's pov- she called me sexy and then i feel a warm hand on my thigh and she wispers in my ear you want me blossom don't you that sends chivers down my spine god i bit my lip so hard she saw it shit toni's pov- i smirk and say well i want you to sexy  the bell rings and it's time  to go home  i go to the bath room and see toni and i went to say hi but she turned around and grabed my waist and kisses me i pin her on the wall but i stop bc my asthma is acting up toni's says are you ok yeah it's just my asthma oh do you need a pump i don't have one i left my pump at home toni says here take mine thank you so much it's fine princess l hug her tight and she hugs me back but it's like nice not sexy .