in the locker room

cheryl's pov - i'm in school and i am  in gym and i don't see toni okay at least nobody will be grabbing my ass i take off my uniform and turn around to get my gym outfit and then i feel a warm arm against my arm oh good it's not my ass toni- hey sexy  cheryl- hi toni  toni- are you okay babygirl? cheryl- yeah i'm fine cheryl's pov-  i turn around and then i feel a pull on my arm she pulls me and kisses me and says talk to me baby  okay fine i just hate gym and i'm just scared to get hit with a dodgeball  i say and then toni says oh okay  close you eyes why bc i said so fine and then toni takes me to this beautiful  place there is this big river and a beach and i love it and i love her i pull her in to me and kiss her and she kisses back boy i love when we kiss but then she starts to take my shirt off but i stop her and take off her shirt she says wow you are in charge huh yes i'am i say well that is hot she smirks and she kisses me and takes off my pants and my shirt and my bra and we go into the cabin and go to the bed and have sex      no one- the net morning toni- i wake up to see cheryl's beautiful face how did life get so good man i love her i try to get out of the bed but i feel a tug and when i turn around i see cheryl  she looks mad and she says where are you going to make us breakfast baby hmm okay  sexy  she smirks i  love you  cha cha i love you to cherry  .