The Crystal Rose

Jack (14), Kiara (14), Malena (14), and Tyler (14) meet Rose (8)

Jack was out walking Zero. As he was coming home, he found his parents waiting for him.

"Jack, we need to tell you something" Sally approached Jack and Zero.

"Umm, okay" Jack answered, confused as he entered the house.

"You know how when you were younger, your mother was pregnant with your younger sister, Rose, but we told you that she died" Jack Skellington explained.

"Yeah, I remember that. That was the worst day of my life" Jack remembered that day as if it was yesterday.

"Well, she's not dead" Sally proclaimed, just ripping the bandaid off.

"Wha- What do you mean?" Jack couldn't process what he was just told. His sister was alive? This whole time? He had so many questions.

"She's not dead, she was taken away from us, by Crystal Guardians, and we couldn't tell you that. You would have gone after her" Jack Skellington tried to clear everything up.

"You were only seven, you could have gotten killed, or lost. We didn't want to lose you too" Sally tried to explain.

"But I'm immortal, And even if you didn't trust me with going to save her, why didn't one of you guys? It's been 8 years. You could have told me earlier, you could have gone to get her earlier. Why didn't we do anything in those 8 years?" Jack questioned.

"We couldn't risk you going or leaving you without parents," Jack Skellington said in shame.

"She's your daughter and my sister, she should be worth the risk. She is still worth the risk" Jack stood up and started towards the door, "I'm going to save her."

"Bring her back home" Jack Skellington yelled after him

Jack went off to Kiara's house. He knew she would help him. He knocked on the door, and a few moments later, he was standing face to face with her.

"We need to go," Jack said simply walking away

"What? Go where? Jack!" Kiara questioned, running after him

"I'll explain on the way to Malena's house. C'mon we gotta go and bring carpet" Jack rushed

Kiara whistled and Carpet came from wherever he was and they took off. Jack explained everything as they flew to Malena's house. He told her everything, about Rose, about the Crystal Guardians, everything.

"And we don't know where she is" Jack concluded his explanation

"You said she was kidnapped by the Crystal Guardians?" Kiara questioned

"Yeah? That doesn't give us her location" Jack stated

"Yes, it does! I know where she is! She's in the Crystal Mines!" Kiara exclaimed, trying to give Jack more hope than he currently had.

Soon enough, they arrived at Malena's house. Jack knock on Malena's door.

"Kiara?" A voice came from behind them, Kiara and Jack turned around to see Tyler.

"Oh, hey Tyler" Kiara waved to him, as we walked up to them, waving. 

"Hey guys! What's up?" Malena asked, opening the door and finding Kiara and Jack on her doorstep.

"Jack's little sister was kidnapped at birth and we need to go save her" Kiara quickly explained.

"Woah! That's a lot of information for just one sentence. Um...Okay I'll help, just let me get something first" Malena flustered as she disappeared into her house, coming back out with her sword at her side, and swords for Jack and Kiara. Tyler had also disappeared at this time and came back with a backpack.