The Step-Daughter

Beyoncé Pov Age: 37

Beyoncé Pov
Age: 37

I recently got remarried to my husband Cornell (Nelly) after splitting from my partner of 10 years Shawn. Everything was so far great, well everything except his brat of a daughter Onika. Every since me and her dad met she's been giving me hell and it only got worse once we eloped. I tried to be nice but i am sick and tired of her attitude.

Cleaning the kitchen, i bear the door shut, already knowing who it is because of the lack of manners i continued to clean. That girl needs a good beating, who raised her? Wolves? A incoming call interrupted my thoughts.

"Hello," i answered not checking the caller ID.

"Hey girl," my Bestfriend Kelly spoke through the phone.

"Hey chile, what you up to?" I responded, sitting down at the island.

"Nothing girl, just dropped Titan off at his dad's. How's it going with your little admirer," she chuckled.

Kelly seems to have this absurd idea that Onika have this crush on me which is why she acts out towards me. I don't believe it for one second.

"Still a brat, She's so disrespectful. Her little ass needs to be handled," i huffed in the phone.

"Oh really and who's going to handle me," speaking of the devil, here comes Onika.

"I have to go Kelly," i said my goodbyes and hung up the phone.

Rolling my eyes i faced Onika, taking in her appearance and may i say she looked damn good. She had her blonde dreads tied up, a white Tank top and some camo shorts on. Ignoring her question i went back to cleaning the kitchen.

"Ion think you heard me, who's going to handle me love ? I would really like to know," she faked curiosity.

"Get out of my face," i nearly growled at her. She chuckled and stepped closer to me.

"And if i don't," she smirked eyeing me up and down. The way she was looking at me sent chills down my spine. Beyoncé think straight, she's a minor.

"Get fucked up little girl," i mumbled going towards the fridge. As i bent down to grab something out of the fridge i felt something behind me, mentally rolling my eyes. I tried to stand up and push her back but she only bent me down lower.

"No you get fucked up," she whispered in my ear. I could've sworn i felt something erect in her pelvis area.

I pushed back a little to get a better feel of what it was. Don't judge me i was just curious.  She chuckled and removed herself, retreating to her room. I took a deep breath, trying to gather my thoughts. Feeling something wet on my thigh, i placed my hand in my tights. Shit, I'm wet, fuck my life.