Chapter 1

Genos P.O.V

There was a villain that Saitama has recently fought, who had a special spray. This spray would make anyone who breathed it in brutally honest for a week. Sensai hadn't noticed the spray coming towards him until he breathed it in.

He fell asleep right after breathing it in, I'm guessing due to how strong the spray was. I picked him up in bridal style and headed home.

Time skip to in the apartment~

I laid him down on his bed so that he would be somewhat more comfortable.

I noticed myself looking at his face for quite a while. His features were very strong, like his long, sharp nose, or his chin. My systems alerted a very little, but slight heat change in my body.

How interesting.

Saitama's P.O.V

I woke up to hear the sound of cooking. The aroma smelt amazing, so I immediately got up to see what's cooking. As usual I see Genos with his apron on, cooking... but he was cooking curry.

"I'm surprised you're making that Genos." I stated while walking towards him.

"Oh hello sensai, I know it's usually a common dish in other households, but we don't have it very often so I thought I could make it for you. Especially while you're in the effect of that monster." Genos explained.

"What effect?" I ask.

"The villain you were fighting seemed too of had a special spray that makes the person who breathed it in very honest." He told me. "It should last a week sensai."

I looked at the plates on the table and drooled.

"This curry looks almost as good as you."

———————————————————————
Hey thereeeee
I really like this story, for it being one of my first fan fictions so I'm all excited lmao.

also we stan Saitama saying "let's grab some udon noodles"

when I watched Genos and Saitama fight for the first time, that's what made me start shipping it 😂

👌👌👌
Total word count: 327