Chapter 4

(The picture on top literally has nothing to do with the story, I was just at Walmart and saw it so I snapped a pic. tHaTs A LOt oF dAMAge!)

Saitama's P.O.V

I woke up to see Genos asleep...

on me?

My face burned red but I stood still. I didn't want to get up. The soft sounds of his mechanical parts whirring away made me want to fall asleep in his arms.

I put my head up to his chest and listened.

I could hear his heartbeat.

It was Sunday, I could sleep in.

I kept my head against his chest and played with his hair, it was so soft. I admired his face for a while before beginning to close my eyes once again.

This moment...

I wanted to stay in it forever.

Just as I was about to go into my dreamland, Genos' phone buzzed alive.

I quickly stood up, not to get caught on his chest, before waking him up.

"Hey wake up, you have a call from the Hero Association." I held his phone up.

He grabbed it and rapidly answered.
"Yes, ok, I'll be right there."

"I must go Sensai, I'll be back as soon as I can be."

I gave him a thumbs up before also getting up to make a bowl of cereal.

"See you later Genos!" I shout as he's leaving. He quickly smiles back.

I felt my heart beat faster.

After finishing my bowl of cereal, I laid down in the same place we were both asleep last night.

Looking up at the ceiling, I got lost in my thoughts.

I knew I liked Genos, maybe even loved him but it just scared me. Does he even know what romance is? Is he even into dudes? What if it's like all my other relationships? Those would only last for maybe a few months.

I- I wanted this to last forever.

———————————————————————————

THE FLUFF

I LOVE FLUFF TOO MUCH SKSKKSKS

I first wrote this story in class, because I was bored lmao

I'm editing it as I type it so some minor things have changed, but that's about it

I almost screamed in class while writing the fluff at the beginning sushnniatvmxudganiztakisgx hElp

hOPe yOUrE eNjOYinG tHE sTOry SO fAR

bYEEEeeeEeE
👋😌

Total word count: 383