Chapter 3

Genos P.O.V

It was 4 days into the week, 3 more days until the spray wears off.

At about 11am, I heard some noise from the living room.  I looked to the other side of the bed and didn't see Saitama present.

'He must be getting a snack or watching television.' I thought to myself.

I walked out to the living room and saw Saitama eating chips while watching anime.

"Sensai?"

Saitama jumped up and looked up at me. "Oh hey Genos."

"Why are you out here so late at night sensai?"

Saitama sat up and scratched his neck.

"I couldn't sleep so I just wanted to relax out here."

Genos grabbed some chips and sat down next to Saitama.

"Could we watch it together?"

Saitama gave me a sweet smile, which made me a little flustered, and handed me a pillow and blanket.

"I'm to comfty to move..."  he said before yawning loudly.

Being in his presence made me feel so relaxed. Since becoming a hero and going after that cyborg attacked my hometown, I never feel relaxed at all. I always worry about how I could defeat him, or if he would come today, tomorrow, or right now.

But being with sensai...

it all went away.

My troubles, worries, all of it.

I rested my head on the pillow and put the blanket over me. As I was watching the show with him, I felt myself rest in his chest. Putting his arm around me, he closed his eyes and drifted off into sleep.

I turned the TV off and put Saitama's blanket over him.

He was warm, and very huggable, and due to that, I eventually fell asleep in his arms.

—————————————————————————————

I WAS WRITING THIS AND FELT SO SOFT SKSKAKKSJSKSHMA

These precious boys must be protected even tho they're heroes 😌😌

the next chapter is one of my faves so WHOOO
this is the first fix I've written that I've actually liked so I'm SAVORING IT 🙏👏💜💜

Also tysm to anyone who's reading this and dealing with my mediocre writing 😂

Total word count: 345