2

While everyone seemed to be staring at the dragged brunette, Valerie had taken off her vest, uniform, holster and boots, leaving her only in panties, bra and the uniform inner shirt, and wasted no time in jumping in the water as the beast that dragged Octavia passed near them, instantly stabbing it with her 'knife' as she gripped onto them.

The beast lashed out, releasing Octavia and trying to attack the blonde that had attacked it allowing the rest of the group to rush to take Octavia back to shore, Jasper jumping in the water to grab her and pull her back, and Clarke as soon as she was on land ripped a part of the boy's wet shirt to tie it around Octavia's leg. "Shouldn't we help her?" Finn inquired as he watched the water, ripples could be seen, but not the beast nor the blonde, "We can't swim how to you want to help her?" Clarke inquired, slightly annoyance on her tone.

"We could distract it so she could swim to shore..." Finn pressed, not wanting a potential important member of their group to die seeing as she was the second person with a gun, however before anyone else could reply a laugh was heard and the sight of the new blonde pushing herself off the water appeared, a slightly cut on her cheek but other than that no harm.

Monty rushed to her and extended his arms to her, arms that contained her clothes, "Are you hurt?" Clarke inquired, she may not necessarily like the new blonde but her doctor side was coming out, "That was nothing compared with what I had to face back at home." Valerie chuckled, turning around and lifting her shirt up to her shoulders, showing off the scar that ran from her tail bone to the back of her neck, shocked gasps were heard but they didn't affect the blonde because she quickly got dressed and placed her 'dagger' on her lower back. 

 After a night of sleeping near the river bank, the group of  6 moved towards a more narrow river bank where they found a rope to swing across, the boys obviously wanting to show off but lost to Finn who claimed that he had more upper body strength to hold onto the rope "You wanted to go first. Now quit stalling." Clarke told the long brunet boy who smiled at her before she added "Mount Weather awaits."

Valerie rolled her eyes at the everyone and looked around, she felt watched and feeling watched was not a good thing, "Just hang on till the apogee, and you'll be fine." Jasper whispered not so lowly at Finn, who looked at him and raised a teasing brow while saying "The apogee like the Indians, right?", Jasper seemed to not get the teasing because he said "Apogee, not apache." "He knows. Today, Finn." Clarke laughed earning an "Aye, aye, captain. See you on the other side." From Finn. 

From the little time she had spent with the group, Valerie had analysed them, Clarke seemed to have a want and need to be in charge, something that made the two blonde's clash, seeing as Valerie was automatically in charge, not only due to her weapons but also because of the authoritative aura around her, Jasper and Monty were long time best friends and geniuses, which would work well with the new blonde, Octavia resented their home and resented the group but at the same time she was happy to not be in a four walled room any more, and Finn, Finn had the bad boy aura around him, the danger magnet attitude yet Valerie could sense that he was already compromised, however that didn't stop him from blatantly flirting with Clarke. 

"Wait." Jasper suddenly says making the longer haired guy stop and inquire frowning "What?" "Let me. I can do it." Jasper replies, his eyes locking on Octavia's figure as she looks up at the two, along with the other 3 members, "Knew there was a badass in there somewhere." Finn commented and handed the goggle boy the rope to which Jasper chuckled and grabbed it, looking at the other side as the reality that he was going to jump began to settle in his mind, "Hey, it's okay to be afraid, Jasper. The trick is not fighting it." Finn advised making the goggle boy nod and reply See you on the other side."

Everyone held their breath as he jumped forward and swung across the not so narrow river, whooping as he did so until he launched himself onto the platform, nearly cursing as his feet touched the water, "We are apogee!" he shouted as he stood making everyone break out in cheers, whooping his success while he broke into a celebration dance. "Let's go, Princess. You're up." Finn then told Clarke, handing her the rope that he caught when it swung back. "Come on, Clarke! You got this! Apogee!" Jasper shouted back at the space blonde.

Monty hugged Octavia and Valerie before turning back to his best friend as he walked onto a small rock platform and grabbed a plaque, lifting it and allowing the others to read Mount Weather as he shouted back "We did it! Mount Weather!" Making everyone cheer again, although Valerie had no idea why she was cheering.

Suddenly a spear flew through the air and knocked Jasper back, into the stump of a tree as it pinned him there by the chest, making everyone call out worriedly while the foursome from the sky rushed for cover and Valerie stood in front of them with her gun raised and ready to shoot.