Ch. 5 !!!Lemon!!!

(Can't get the picture I want right now but ya enjoy the lemon)
I tried to resist but I wasn't strong enough. I caved not to long after he kissed me.

'I thought we were just friends.... Did I even think we were friends in the first place? No that's not the thing. I had that secret and he took advantage of it. But even so, I got use to his company and I must've gained feelings for him. Ya that's it....'

He parted from my lips for a moment and looked at me. He leaned down to my ear and whispered,

 "So, you've given up this soon? I thought you were a fighter." I was offended by this a little 'cause I really am a fighter, I could literally harm anyone with the snap of my fingers. (thanos lol)

 "I am too!" I said with confidence. He blew on my ear which made shivers go down my spine and made me tingly all over. My face was a red tomato by this point. He bit my ear as I let out a small yelp. He chuckled at my reaction.

 "Oh I see now," I was curious so I asked him what he ment by that statement. "Your a virgin is what I'm getting at."

'ya, he has me there. I never had anyone that wanted to do this to me, so how would I know this would happen and how to react?' "N-no"

"Your stuttering heh" he moved my hands so that he was now pining me with only one hand as his other had trailed over my curves. "Well, I might as well make your first time feel good~" he then began to kiss my lips, then my chin, and finally my neck. I squealed when he licked a spot my collarbone and then abused that spot while I whimpered beneath him. "Oh come on, don't get to excited. I've nearly begun."

 'stupid scar face freak, why did you have to be like that? I'm only 16 and I haven't even had my first kiss yet... up until a few moments ago'

He stoped and you had realized why, I had been moving my legs so then I wouldn't have to bite my lip, and I guess when I was moving my legs, I was just so happening to be tubing his manhood. I don't know why but after I saw the face he was making, I had decided to take advantage of this and rolled him onto his backside so that now I was on top of him.

 "Hey, did I give you permission to do that?" He questioned me. And like the smart ass I am, I replied.

 "No but your not my dad so what's the point in asking for permission?" He smirked and looked confused on what to do next, maybe he's just never been in the position of the bottom? Ya, that seems right. I carefully took his shirt off and he did the same to me. He gave a slight look of sorry and I asked what was wrong.

 "Why do you have a scar there?" He had touched my lower left rib where my scar was.

 " It's cause of my quirk, I created knifes when I was younger and that would result in major scaring cause, you know... Sharp objects can make scars. Why are you dad for me anyways? Look in the mirror." I had finished what I was saying with a laugh and his expression quickly faded away and returned the smile he had before once again.

 "You sure you want to do this?"

 " Says the one who took me here at 3 in the morning for nothing, yes" I kissed him roughly and he kissed back. I put my knee to his crotch and began to move my leg up and down. I got a couple of moans out of him from that. I'm glad that I can make him feel good. I tried mimicking the things he did to me, and he noticed. I was somewhat panicking cause I had not fuckin clue what to do. He flipped us over and he pulled off his pants and took of mine aswell.

He then licked his fingers and slowly pumped them into me. I was confused with what he was doing. He was also confused, but mainly because he wasn't getting any reaction out of me. 

"What's happening?" I questioned.

"I mean...other girls would've made a sound or something." He responded. He just shrugged his shoulders and sat up a little more than before as he was going enter me.

"W-wait!"

" What? What's wrong? "

"Do, do you have condoms?"

" Uh, ya, I almost forgot. "

'lies you did not forget! You just wanted to fuck me... Honestly though I can understand why he would forget. In the heat of the moment we would be just did it and regret it later.' 

He had the condom on now and slowly put it in so then it wouldn't hurt as much. Though, being my first time, it did hurt a bit. He then began to move when I gave him a little nod. That's when I started to moan and squirm. He looked more amused by this as he went faster with every thrust while occasionally stoping to annoy me about how cute I was like this. We both reached our climax and he layed down next to me.

"So, how was that for your first time?"

" Amazing, also I'm sorry that I couldn't do the same for you. "

"No it's fine, you did more than you thought." He then cuddled with me and I had realized that I was still at his place and I leaped from the bed and to the heap of clothes on the ground. "what  are you doing?" He questioned me as I was putting the clothes back on.

" I have school tomorrow! And not to mention that my dad or anyone could walk into my room and get worried about where I was! And Ewwww I need a shower, I'm all sweaty."

"Oh shit your right , you have 4-5 hours left till you have to for to school so you could just stay he-"

"Sorry, I cant, I really don't wanna get in trouble with anyone." I jumped out his window with him looking out as he yelled down, "What's up with you jumping off everything. Especially windows??"

I laughed and said, "It's just my thing! Again, I'm sorry, but I'll see you later!" I could still see the slight face of his smiling and sprinted the rest of the way back to my house. I then climbed in though my window and collapsed on my bed.

'wow, what's this feeling? My heart is racing?......ahhh right I just sprinted like a mile or more here and climbed though my window, of course my heart is racing.' I then fell asleep and didn't wanna wake up from my dreams.

(I hope you liked this chapter, I never thought I was good at writing these. 1185 words)