Ch.7

I woke up early that day cause I didn't want to be caught with dabi here. Plus the fact that my dad probably wouldn't approve, and also because I need a shower. I got up, grabbed some clothes, and went to the shower. I left a note that said,

'Morning!! If I'm gone, then I'm in the shower. I don't know what you wanna do, but you can't come out of my room. If you decide to leave now, then that's fine too. Love you❤️'
I always sign my notes with hearts. I know, it's cheesy, but I've always done that.

I went back to my room to see that dabi was on the edge of my bed. He was smiling.

"Since when do you wear clothes like that?" He questioned. I didn't see an issue, it's just a blouse and some shorts. My hair was in a bun too. I only had a little makeup on...ya, I see what he meant haha he noticed that i only ever wear sweat shirts and black jeans.

"Do you like it? I mean, if you don't then that's fine. Your opinion isn't going to change what I wear anyway. I just thought of doing something different." He got up, huged me, and went towards the window as he winked at me.

"Love you too ashes." He smiled and left.

I then thought aloud with a smile on my face, "He read my note."

I then got a text from kirishima and kaminari.

(I almost forgot to include this!!! Dabi calls her ashes because of her quirk. The others do too. She calls kirishima rb like rock boy and she calls kaminari pika like pikachu)

"Oh, CRAP!! I forgot about our hang out!" I ran out my door and downstairs surprisingly so I could grab a quick snack since I hadn't eaten in a while, and over to kirishimas house. His parents weren't home all the time so this was the best spot to go and hang out.

When I got there, kaminari was on the porch waiting for the door to open.

"Hey! Pika! Wait for me." I giggled and rushed up to him. At that point, kirishima had opened the door. "Hey RB! How are you guys?" They both gave me confused looks and asked,

"What are you wearing?" Of course, why would they NOT say that?

"I thought I should actually look like a girl today, you know?" They were still confused and then kirishima said,

"You just never look like that, that's all. You usually look like you just woke up from a night of gameplay and otakuizum." Kaminari nodded in agreement. Then they shrugged and let me in. I was excited to be with them.

(Another short one I know, 466 words.)