CHAPTER 10

*Pic above is the forest. Pic below is the wall around the forest.*

*Ok!! 😤  I'm really sorry for the really late update

*Ok!! 😤  I'm really sorry for the really late update... I didn't know how to write this chapter and the extra chapters but if you like... Then please vote so I know I was actually doing it right. 😁 I feel like I'm not writing properly 😅. It really frustrating especially when your always being bothered when writing. Alright... Bye*

THIRD PERSON POV

In the burnt part of the Forbidden Forest, three figures were walking towards the lake where the burnt part of the forest ended. Xiaoli turned back to her tiger form but not in the original size while Huang Longwei was holding Feng Liqin by the waist while they stared at the burnt part of the forest. 

"Xiaoli, how do I fix this? How can revive the forest again?" Feng Liqin asked the tiger with hope.

Xiaoli thought for a moment before an idea came. "Little kitten, you first need to make a wall all around the forest. It would be able to stop all kinds of disturbances. But, you have to be careful, it will take a lot of your energy." 

Feng Liqin nodded and stepped into the lake that had half of what water it originally contained. Standing in the middle of the lake, he focused on what he wanted the earth and plants to do. Then, a burst of big tree trunks emerged out of the ground and going up while entangling themselves together. Thorns as sharp as knives appeared from the trunks making whoever unable to go in or out of the forest. From the wall to of big trees with thorns, the two figures knew what Feng Liqin felt when making it. He was distraught and would not allow anyone to destroy the forest any further. 

Once that was done, Feng Liqin collapsed but Huang Longwei managed to catch him before he fell into the water. He was completely exhausted to the point of falling unconscious in the Emperor's arms. Huang Longwei was worried about his wife's condition and asked Xiaoli if he was alright. The tiger checked her master and confirmed that there was nothing wrong with his wife. He was relieved and picked him up out of the water and into his arms.

Xiaoli made a small tent made of small tree trunks and vines beside the lake for the couple. Huang Longwei laid Feng Liqin on the bed made of vines and leaves to help him rest better. After ensuring they were safe and Feng Liqin was comfortable, she went off to get some fruits that can revitalize his energy. 

Huang Longwei laid beside Feng Liqin while watching him sleep. He was worried about his condition after what had happened. He wanted to help in whatever way he can but choose to wait until Feng Liqin wakes up or Xiaoli comes back. Soon, sleep takes over him.

The next morning, Feng Liqin wakes up in a tent made of small tree trunks, sticks, and vines. He looked beside him to see a sleeping Huang Longwei. He sat up and admired the space around him with fascination. 

It must have been Xiaoli that made this since the Emperor's elemental is air. 

Thought Feng Liqin while looking around for Xiaoli but couldn't find her. Deciding on going out to see, he was about to get up. Suddenly, a hand pulled him down onto a chest. When he looked back at the culprit, he sees Huang Longwei behind him with a smile. He turned around to face his husband and wished him a good morning.