Chapter Nine

***Georges POV***

I walked over to Y/N as she sat on the stairs crying. I knew exactly what she was going through. Just moments before loosing my brother, I had lost Valentina. It was hard, but I knew they had both died trying to save the lives of others.

"Hey." I smiled, sitting next to Y/N.

"Hey..." She replied, smiling weakly at me.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Not really." She sighed, wiping away some tears. "How about you? I heard about Valentina."

"It hurts. But I know she died for a good reason. Same as Fred." I said, looking down at Y/N.

She smiled a little bit before looking off into the distance.

"Do you know where Harry went?" She asked. 

"No." I sighed.

Y/N shuffled a bit before resting her head on my shoulder and grabbing my hand, squeezing it a little.

"You know, if you ever want help with raising Thomas, I'll be happy to help." 

I smiled at her, even though she wasn't looking at me. Y/N had always been there for me and I had always been there for her. 

"Thanks, Y/N." I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as we watched the rest of our family help other people.

***Y/N's POV***

Everyone then began to walk out of the hall, as if something was outside. Me and George both stood up and followed the others as we walked outside, stopping as we next to the rest of the family. There he was, Voldemort. Hagrid was holding something in his arms as he walked behind Voldemort. Voldemort had a massive grin on his face, the one you'd see one a serial killer.

"Who that Hagrid's carrying?" Ginny asked, walking up beside Neville. "Neville who is that?"

"Harry Potter... is dead!" Voldemort laughed.

"No! NO!" Ginny screamed, running towards Voldemort, only to get pulled backwards by Arthur.

"Silence!" Voldemort yelled.

Everyone stopped and stared at him as he glared at Ginny.

"You stupid girl!" He yelled. "Harry Potter is dead. From this day forth, you put your faith in me."

I could see the disappointment in everyones eyes and the worry they had thinking about becoming one of Voldemort's followers.

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort laughed, turning to the other Death Eaters as they laughed with him. "And now is the time to declare yourself. Come forth and join us! Or die..."

No one moved a muscle, we only stood there and watched him as he grew impatient.

"Draco." Lucius said, looking at his son. "D-draco."

Draco didn't move as he watched his parents plead for him to join them.

"Draco. Come." Narcissa said.

Draco sighed before walking towards them, Voldemort hugging him along the way.

"Ah. Well done, Draco. Well done." Voldemort smiled. "Now, I have something I want to show you all."

Voldemort smiled, looking into the crowd of Death Eaters as they made room for someone to walk through. I noticed it was a little girl. But not just any little girl, it was Kaitlin.