The Party🖕🏾

A A L I Y A H

"Bae I'm bout to leave now" Melly said putting on his jacket. "Aight I love you" I said kissing him tryna deepen it.

"Chill out before I'm late" he said chuckling. "And I love you too". He said before leaving out the door.
I looked outside to see if his car was gone.

"Riyah come here now I'm ready, he left" I said calling Riyah. "Oouuu bitch we really boutta spy on them niggas?" She asked.

"Yes now bring yo ugly ass over here" I said to her. It's not like I don't trust him...I do. I just don't trust them groupie ass females.

Minutes later Riyah arrived and we were getting ready to leave.

Aaliyah's outfit

Riyah's outfit

"You ready to go" I asked her

"You ready to go" I asked her. She nodded her head as we walked out the house and got into my car.
"Damn this place 24 whole minutes away" I complained.

"Shut the fuck up, it's not even that far" Riyah replied. I smacked my teeth.

24 mins later.

The party was jumping. Damn the only reason she ain't invite me was because I date her ex her trifling ass.

We walked into the house and immediately the smell of weed and liquor hit my damn nose. And it smelled good asf.

Me and Riyah went separate ways we to find our niggas when I saw Melly. Ima whoop his lil black ass.
It was some pretty bitch kissing on his neck.

But since she was on my nigga she ugly.

"2 can play that game bae" I mumbled. I found Riyah in the kitchen drinking a soda.

"Kentrell had some bitch all up on him" She replied looking down. "Let's act up and get snatched up" I said making my way to the dance floor.

I saw some cute ass ligh skin nigga I'm boutta make my move on.

"Hey" I greeted him. "Wassup ma" he said licking his lips. DAMN BITCH. He was fine as hell. "What's yo name?" He asked me.

"Aaliyah but you can call me Draco" I replied. "Why they call you that?". "It's my favorite gun and the gun I have most bodies on" I said bluntly.

"Oh so you hood hood" he laughed. I laughed also. " I guess you can say that". The beat to Freak hoe started to play.

I grabbed his hands and took him to the dance floor. When I tell y'all I was throwing that shit back I mean I was throwing it ALL the way back.

"Damn ma" he said catching what I was throwing. "You single?" He asked me. I nodded my head because he's not finna cheat on me and get away with it.

I look over to the right and see Riyah throwing it back to some brownskin dude.. I think his name was Taurus or as people call him Polo I seen him in school before.

 I think his name was Taurus or as people call him Polo I seen him in school before

Next thing you know I'm being snatched up and brought outside. Man I asked for it by acting up. I looked down and saw Melly dreads.

Oh my fucking gawd if his black ass don't put me down. He set me into the passenger seat of his car and drove off.

"What about Riyah!" I yelled. "Youngboy gone take care of her man mind yo business" he yelled back. He blinked multiple times and that's how I know Melvin was coming.

"Why tf was you throwing it back on other niggas" he yelled. "Why u had other bitches sucking on yo neck?" He stayed quiet.

"Oh ok" I said rolling my eyes looking out the window. This nigga was going 80 mph and I swear if I die ima haunt his ugly ass.

We got to my house and I opened my door and walked upstairs. Sooner or later he walked in and slammed my door.

"Bruh you fucking trippin" he yelled in me face. "Why tf do you keep doing this to me...I don't do nothing but love you Melly" I screamed.

"Ima do whatever tf I want to do you got a problem step jit" He yelled.

"Nigga it's my house so you get the fuck out".

Next thing I know he pushed me into a wall, while sticking his hands in my shorts slowly rubbing me through my panties.

" Are you gonna make me?" He breathed on my neck. I was shook. Damn Aaliyah come on just kick him out sex doesn't always solve anything.

"Yes I'm gonna make you now get tf out" I stayed calmly taking his hand out my pants and sitting on my bed.

"And were done" I said. "Man fuck you" He said walking out the house slamming the door.

I let ONE tear drop. This nigga ain't worth my tears.

S A R I Y A H

"Nigga a whole bitch was all over you and you mad at me for shaking my ass oh ok" I yelled.

"You sound fucking dumb slime, I pushed her ass off of me, you prolly left before u could see me do it" he yelled back.

"Kentrell get tf out my house bruh" I said about to lay down on my bed.

He was just standing there not doing anything. "Get tf out" I screamed pushing him. "Stop putting yo fucking hands on me slime" he said.

"So get tf out Kentrell we no longer talk" I said closing my bedroom door in his face flopping on my bed.

Not long after I heard the door slam. Wtf did I get myself into.