WE GET IT!!🙄

A A L I Y A H

"Y'all I get to leave this hospital" I squealed excitedly. "Bitch we know, we heard the damn doctor when she said it" Kd remarked smartly.

"Shut yo goofy ass up lil dick bitch"I said. "You wanna see?" He asked me. "Stop fucking playing with me Kd" Melly said through gritted teeth.

Kd bucked at me then sat back down. Only Youngboy, Sariyah, Melly, Kd, and some girl Kd brought were here the rest of em left to get sum to eat 3 HOURS AGO.

The bitch Kd brung just kept fucking staring at me like gahhh damn I know I'm pretty but can I have my face back.

Anyways the doctor said that I can leave in an hour or two since she had to run one more test and then give me papers to sign. And to be honest that shit taking to damn long I'm ready to leave.

"So what y'all wanna do since I'm leaving the hospital" I said still excited. They all rolled their eyes, like damn what I do.

"Maybe like the movies or sum?" Sariyah asked. "So that all these bitches be asking for pictures then be touching all up on them?, yea no" I replied.

"You right I need to stop fighting even though it's my favorite thing to do" She said looking at Kentrell with a glare.

He just smirked at her. "Roller skating?" Kd asked, mostly asking the girl he was with I think her name was Vanity but ok.

Her ass just ignored him and kept staring at me. I was bout to say something to her until Melly gave me this look that said "don't do it". Like who tf does he think I am.

I let it slide but if I catch that bitch looking one more time ima say some wit her looking ass.

"I actually do wanna go roller skating oh but wait I just got shot in my leg dumb bitch" I replied to Kd. "Damn why you so moody u was just excited?" Kentrell said looking at me.

"Exactly like calm yo ass down" this Veronica or whatever her name is bitch said. At this point I looked at Melly and he just looked at me and nodded his head. I smirked.

"Bitch idk who tf you talking to but I think it's best for you to leave before I get out this bed and whoop yo homeless ass" I yelled.

She rolled her eyes. "You ain't gone do a damn thing" she said looking at me. BET. I got out of bed and punched her in her mit you dumb bitch.

"Owww" she cried. I just laughed. "I barely touched you now Getcho ass out before I rock yo shit" I replied getting back into the hospital bed laying down.

She walked out and flipped her hair like she didn't just get socked like wtfff is wrong with hoes these days.

"Damn Draco i could've had some pussy if it want for you, I mean it's a little hairy but still" Kd complained whining.

We all busted out laughing at his dumbass. "So you like hairy pussy Kd?" Melly asked laughing. "I mean not really but it was the best Pussy I had for weeks" he said looking like he was about to cry.

"I'm boutta go get dressed so I'll be back" I said getting out of  the bed and going into the bathroom to change.

Aaliyah's outfit

"Damn why you got allat blue on go change" Melly said

"Damn why you got allat blue on go change" Melly said. "This the only thing Riyah brought for me to wear" I whined.

"Stop allat whining shut and let's go" he said getting up with an attitude. "Well someone has an attitude" I mumbled as we were signing papers and then leaving.

"Stop playing wimme jit" He said looking at the road. "I'm not playing with your dick tho" I said looking at the window avoiding eye contact.

His grip tightened on the steering wheel indicating that he was mad. Uh oh I should've shut my ass up. We dropped Kd at his house because he said he had to get his cheetah print bonnet.

We saw Kd come out his house in a cheetah print bonnet, purple robe, and cheetah print furry slides and got into the car.

(I got the bonnet part from another book don't come for me)

We got to my house and there everyone was sitting on my couch chilling in MY house on MY couch like wtf. I wanted some dick and I can't even get nun with all these bitches in my house.

I threw a whole tantrum. "Tf is wrong witchu?" Melly asked me. "I finally came home from the hospital and I wanted some dick and I can't even get nun with all these bitches in here" I was now full blown crying and I don't know why.

"I know yo ass ain't crying cuz u can't get dick" Kentrell said scrunching his face up. "It's ok Liyah I couldn't get no dick either because DENTRELL wanted to come here so we can be miserable bitches together" Riyah said hugging me.

I nodded my head as we were about to walk upstairs I heard Kd mumble something. "I think she pregnant dawg".

I hopped of them stairs so fast and started choking him. "Somebody get this crazy bitch off me" he yelled. I let go of him and say on the couch like nothing happened.

"So I'm finally out the hospital-" I got cut off.

"WE GET IT DAMN" they all yelled causing me to cry. "Oh my fucking gawwwddd" they all frustratedly sighed.