Part 5: woah, I Didn't thought it but its cool!

I coudn't find her at 1st floor. I dont know why but I went to 2nd floor to search her. 2nd floor wasn't booked for the party, actually its a store room . When I was on the stairs, I heard some noise from Upside. I was  about to suddenly bump into them but suddenly someone pulled me back and coverd my mouth, I couldn't see his face but I could feel his chanel scent. But I was just about to bump into who guess? its Taehung oppa and Jennie Unnie. It seems they are having a qurall. They always kept saying that they didnt kenw each other personaly but I felt that they do.Actually, I feel like they were born for each other...

They were talking like:

Taehung:'' Why you always try to ingnor me,huh? Ruyjin also want us to be together!''

Stfu! what 'bout me? what I did? suddenly I felt a unknown voice in my head. someone was mind connecting with me. '' so  you are Ruyjin? you do dance well.'' the voice said. ''Its not the time to talk 'bout this things. Let me hear them'' I said back. the voice didn't replid.

Jennie: You know better! Its not Ruy's fault, Its our family who dont want us together.!

Taehung: I am not acuassing Ruy! I know better that its not her fault.

FLASHBACK:

13 years ago , Ruyjin's age was only 4. they stil llived in the mistical world far away from the human world. Still the war wasnt began.  Still Taehung's family and Jennie's family shares a close bond. Both  Kim familys were bussines partner of Shin family tho, they shared a close bond. One morning, the son of Kim family, Kim Taehung and other kim family's daugther Kim Jennie and Shin family's only child, Shin Ruyjin was playing in their georgous tree hunt.  Suddenly a earthquake came. since we were power kids, we didnt care for anythings like that. But.... it was more then a normal earth quke. It made their tree hunt fall. Jennie and Ruyjin was victim to it. even Taehung was but he managed to survive. Then he tried to save Jennie and Ruyjin but he couldn't . Only was able to make Jennie out this much that she could say to him ''call the perants'' . But durring this incident , Ruyjin had a memory lost. Since Mrs.Kim, Mother of Jennie was Ruyjin's aunt(mother's sister) and Ruyjin had lost her mother since her birth so she cared a lot for Ruyjin and also Jennie. So the family deceied to acuse Taehung for what happened. Even Jennie knew that it wasn't his fault but she can't get opposit of her mother. Her mother warned her if she does she will never able to meet Ruyjin again. Since she loved Ruyjin so much not as a cousin but as true sister she letted it go. And the other Kim family decied to ut all the bonddings cause they were acuasing their son for no resone. So still then the both kim family hasn't been togather for years.