Yoongi wakes up more rested than he has been for nearly a month. As he slowly becomes aware of his surroundings, the world seems brighter. There is a sense of safety and warmth that seems to physically engulf him. He blinks and looks to his side.

His hyung is sleeping peacefully, an arm draped over his shoulders. Yoongi takes a couple of seconds to admire Seokjin's features. His lips are in a pretty pink pout, and his long eyelashes flutter slightly as he dreams. Yoongi smiles to himself and gently wriggles out of the older's embrace. For the first time in weeks, he feels like doing something. So, he grabs his phone and sets off for a short morning walk.

It is really early in the morning, so he isn't afraid of being caught by fans. He is also sure that none of the others will get up for a couple of hours now.

He plugs in his earphones and strolls down to the park. He sits on a bench near the duck pond and waits for the sunrise.

"Hyung! Why are you here? Why aren't you asleep at home?"

Yoongi looks up to see Namjoon walking towards him, a frown on his face. Yoongi smiles up at the younger, eyes turning into crescents.

Namjoon's face morphs into a surprised smile as he sits down next to his hyung, "You look happy."

"Well, shouldn't I?"

"You know I don't mean it like that, hyung. It's nice to see you smile. We all miss your gummy grin."

Yoongi lets out a deep sigh and stretches his hands above his head. He then wraps an arm around his leader's shoulders.

Suddenly, he looks at Namjoon, "Joon-ah, what are you doing here so early in the morning?"

Namjoon chuckles, "I like going on long walks, and I come here often. I've found that this park is best this early in the morning."

The two sit there on the bench quietly for a long time. It's been a while since they sat together- nothing more than two best friends watching the sun rise on a new day. After a while, they begin to talk. They speak of everything under the sun- what they had felt at the Grammy's, their delight at winning Best Group at the Billboards, how incredibly happy these past two years have been.

Yoongi's heart has never been so full. It is like the last month never happened. He pulls Namjoon into a momentary sideways hug. Suddenly, the younger asks the question that has been on his mind for a while.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

Yoongi looks up, confused, "Yeah. Why?"

Namjoon sighs before getting up and pulling his hyung towards the pond. They stop near the ferry and Namjoon hands his phone to Yoongi.

The older rapper continues to look confused.

Namjoon grins at him, "For KimDaily."

After several pictures (and selfies) the two begin to make their way home. Yoongi senses Namjoon glancing at him sideways, a question on his tongue. He smiles to himself resignedly. He knows he will have to explain himself eventually.

"Joon-ah."

Namjoon looks over at him, "Yes, hyung?"

"I'm sorry."

"Whatever for?"

"I have not been the best team player this past month. I have been so down in the dumps just because of a small writer's block. I haven't been of any use to you or Hobi or the other producers. I have been nothing but useless."

Namjoon steps in front of his hyung and grabs him by the shoulders. Yoongi just stands there, staring at the ground. His mood has taken a U-turn as all his dark thoughts return, and he is fighting back tears.

"Hyung, look at me."

Yoongi raises his eyes to meet his leader's.

"Hyung, you have absolutely no reason to feel guilty. Everyone has ups and downs in their lives. This month has been a deep trench for you. We understand. I understand. But please don't think you are not worth being a part of Bangtan. You said yourself- what a relief that we are seven. We are all here for you, hyung. Please never forget that. Please never lose hope."

Yoongi engulfs his best friend in a warm hug. Namjoon smiles into his shoulder, "Hyung, speaking of hope, here comes ours."

Yoongi lets go of him and turns to see Hoseok power walking towards them. He looks terribly angry, to put it mildly.

"Yah, Yoongi-hyung! Namjoon-ah! Where have you been? We've been trying your phones for the past hour! Jin hyung has cooked us a seven course meal in worry. Jiminie and Tae are at the Han River searching for you! What have you-"

Hoseok stops short when Yoongi flings himself at him and clings onto him like a koala.

He immediately wraps his arms around him protectively, "Hyung? You okay?"

Yoongi just nods against his chest, "I'm so sorry, Hobi."

Hoseok shoots a questioning glance at Namjoon, and the latter just smiles sadly and shakes his head. The dancer gently untangles himself from Yoongi's embrace, and puts an arm around him. He slowly manoeuvres him towards their dorm, signalling Namjoon to follow.

On the way back, Hoseok assures Yoongi that everything will be perfectly fine, and that everyone will take care of him.

He has absolutely nothing to be sorry about.