"Hey, what's up with Hoseok?"

Yoongi turns towards Jin fast enough to get whiplash, "What do you mean?"

Jin scratches the back of his head, "I'm not very sure. He was in a mood this morning, and he left without breakfast. He's been in the dance studio since."

Yoongi's eyes widen, "Since?! It's been over twelve hours! Isn't he answering his phone?"

Seokjin shakes his head, "His phone is dead. He left it at home. No one in BigHit is letting us speak to him. They're all afraid of what he'll do to them if they interrupt him. You're the last person who spoke to him last night. Did he seem off?"

Yoongi thinks back to the previous night when the Rap Line had gone out for a drink. Hoseok had been fine. But, when he really thinks about it, their Sunshine had been quieter and more reserved for the past couple of weeks. He decides then and there to go see what the matter is. Seokjin tags along too.

When they arrive at BigHit, they ask for Hoseok's whereabouts. A staff member points out the room and hands Jin the key before practically running away. Jin unlocks the door and Yoongi pushes past him in his hurry to go inside.

Their latest song blasts from the speaker and Hoseok is dancing to it, sweat drenching his clothes. But what they notice immediately, is that his moves are not smooth and sharp, but sluggish. Yoongi steps up and switches off the music system. Hoseok stops dancing and turns to him, his face twisted in a scowl.

"Hyung! I was in the middle of -"

Before he can finish his sentence, his eyes roll up and he collapses. Thankfully, Jin had walked up to him, and was just in time to grab him before he made contact with the floor. Yoongi rushes to them, and helps his hyung place Hoseok on an exercise mat. He then calls for the staff to bring the medical team.

When Hoseok comes to, he sees his two hyungs' faces hovering above him. Their expressions are taut with worry. He is still in the dance room, but he is now lying on one of the thicker exercise mats. He tries to push himself up, but something stops him. Yoongi is firmly holding him down.

"Hope-ah, you will rest for a while."

Hoseok frowns. He feels like he needs to practice more and more. He isn't perfect, and he cannot stop until he is. Without intending to, he says this out loud.

Jin stares at him, "What do you mean you aren't perfect? What are you talking about?"

Hoseok sits up, leaning against the wall. He looks at his hyungs watching him intently. He sighs.

"I just... don't want to become redundant. I don't want Bangtan to become something people enjoy for a while before leaving for something newer."

His voice cracks and his eyes grow glassy. Suddenly, he is pushed against a shoulder and engulfed by two pairs of arms. He can't hold it back anymore. He bawls like a child in his older brothers' arms.

The pressure on the way to the top in the entertainment industry is immense. However, at the peak BTS has reached in recent years, the pressure has done nothing but increase with their success level. They are always kept on their toes. They cannot afford to do anything that can be blown out of proportion by those awaiting a chance to demean them. They have to out perform themselves every comeback. The path to the top is a terribly treacherous climb - one false step and everything can come crashing down in an instant.

When their manager drops them off at their dorm, Hoseok is fast asleep, head on Yoongi's shoulder. Jin, with their manager and Yoongi's help, makes Hoseok climb onto his back, and the two eldest of Bangtan make their way to their front door.

Before Yoongi can take out his key, the door swings open, and Jimin is standing there, with Namjoon at his shoulder. They help Jin carry the sleeping dancer to his bedroom. Jimin promises to call someone, should they happen to need anything.

Seokjin, Yoongi, and Namjoon go to bed, extremely worried and restless.