Season 1 Episode 7 - Temper

PREVIOUSLY:
Fish confessed all to Ryan about the pregnancy.
Bonnie shot Daniel and saved Ryan.

Bonnie is folding clothes doing her laundry and Ryan passes Jordan on the stairs as Jordan is running upstairs and Ryan is walking downstairs

Bonnie is folding clothes doing her laundry and Ryan passes Jordan on the stairs as Jordan is running upstairs and Ryan is walking downstairs. Ryan walks into the kitchen and Bonnie asks "You still pissed at me?" Ryan leans on the dining table across from Bonnie and says angrily "Why didn't you tell me?" Bonnie shrugs her shoulders and says "Tell you what?" Ryan looks at Bonnie and says "That you're pregnant!" Bonnie's face falls and stops folding clothes and asks "How did you know?" Ryan says "I had to find out from Fish! I'm your Husband you should have told me first!" Bonnie says "Alright calm down" Ryan says "Calm down?! First I get captured which is your fault by the way then to top it al off you find out your pregnant and you not tell me!!" and Ryan storms out.

 Ryan walks into the kitchen and Bonnie asks "You still pissed at me?" Ryan leans on the dining table across from Bonnie and says angrily "Why didn't you tell me?" Bonnie shrugs her shoulders and says "Tell you what?" Ryan looks at Bonnie and says...

Fish is sitting in the nightclub drinking a glass of red wine and Bonnie storms inside the nightclub and Penguin approaches Bonnie and says "Hey Bon, how are you?" Bonnie puts her hand up to Penguins face and says "Not now Penguin". Fish stands up and smiles "Bon Bon" and Bonnie says "How could you?!" Fish looks taken back and asks "How could I what?" "Tell Ryan I was pregnant" Fish says "Oh yes, it just sort of slipped out" Bonnie shouts "You had no right! That was down to me to tell him!" Fish says "Let me stop you right there, Ryan was treating you like shit after you saved him, he deserved to be brought down a peg or two" and Bonnie says "What happens between Ryan and me are between Ryan and me, stay out of my business!" and Fish looks taken back and she tilts her head and Bonnie storms off out of the nightclub and Penguin stares at Fish and Fish snaps "What are you gawping at?! Get back to work!" and Penguin nods and continues with work.

Bonnie is sitting on one of the swings outside in the backyard and a moment later Ryan walks outside and sits beside her on a swing and says "What you doing out here?" Bonnie shrugs her shoulders and says "I needed some fresh air that's all" Ryan ...

Bonnie is sitting on one of the swings outside in the backyard and a moment later Ryan walks outside and sits beside her on a swing and says "What you doing out here?" Bonnie shrugs her shoulders and says "I needed some fresh air that's all" Ryan looks at Bonnie who's looking up at the night sky and Ryan says "I'm sorry" Bonnie looks to Ryan "You're sorry? For what? I'm the one in the wrong" Ryan says "For the way I've been treating you it was t right. I love you" and he grasps gold of her hand and tears fall down her cheeks and she says "I can understand your anger if the shoe was on the other foot I would be pissed" Ryan stands up and pulls Bonnie to her feet and they look into each other's eyes. Ryan wipes away her tears and says "Don't cry. I lost my temper with you and I shouldn't have that was wrong of me. Please forgive me" Bonnie smiles and says "Ok I forgive you only if you forgive me" Ryan nods and says "You were already forgiven beautiful" Bonnie smirks and she says "I promise I'll never put you in harms way again you and Jordan and our baby" and Ryan grins "I believe you. We're gonna be parents again" and Ryan places his hand on her stomach and they kiss.

NEXT TIME:
Bonnie visits Daniel at hospital.
Ryan and Bonnie tell Jordan the baby news.