Season 1 Episode 8 - My Boys

PREVIOUSLY:
Bonnie confronted Fish.
Ryan and Bonnie forgave each other.

Daniel is laying on a hospital bed when the hospital room door opens and Bonnie appears and she walks in with a bunch of flowers in her hand and closes the door with her other hand

Daniel is laying on a hospital bed when the hospital room door opens and Bonnie appears and she walks in with a bunch of flowers in her hand and closes the door with her other hand. Daniel rolls his eyes and asks "What are you doing here?" Bonnie places the flowers on the bedside table and says "You don't have many visitors?" Daniel says "Yeah, well I'm pretty much a loner best way to be" and Bonnie nods and she sits on the edge of his bed and tilts her head and stares at Daniel and Daniel asks "What?" Bonnie says "I'm just trying to figure out what made you think you could take me on and win?" Daniel glares at her and she says "We both know that never would have ended well for yourself" Daniel says "You just sit tight, Once I'm outta here I'm coming for you and your little family" Bonnie laughs. "Is that what you really think? Oh God you're delusional" Bonnie stands up and looks down at Daniel and presses her thumb down on the bullet wound and Daniel groans in pain and she leans down close to his face and says "I will never work for you. If I ever find out you are going to come for me or my Boys I will kill you in the most excruciating way you can imagine. Now what's gonna happen next is you're gonna stay here until you're better and then you're gonna get the fuck outta Gotham" and she lets go and walks over to the door and Daniel says "Why didn't you just work for me?" Bonnie turns around to face her enemy and says "If you really need to ask that, you've not done your homework" and Bonnie walks out of the hospital room.

 Now what's gonna happen next is you're gonna stay here until you're better and then you're gonna get the fuck outta Gotham" and she lets go and walks over to the door and Daniel says "Why didn't you just work for me?" Bonnie turns around to face ...

Bonnie walks inside her house to see Ryan make Jordan lunch and Jordan is sitting at the dining room. Bonnie walks in the kitchen and smiles at Jordan and she kisses Ryan. Ryan mutters to Bonnie "We should tell him about the baby" Bonnie nods and says "Yeah yours right" Bonnie and Ryan both stand across from their only Son. Jordan smiles at them and Ryan says "Buddy, we have some news" Jordan says "Okay" and Ryan and Bonnie look to each other. Bonnie says "Well Jordan what your Dad is trying to tell you is you're gonna be a big brother" Jordan looks taken back and says "I am?" Ryan grins and nods and says "Yeah, there's a baby in your mom's tummy" and Jordan claps his hands and giggles "Yay" and Bonnie and Ryan let out a sigh of relief.

NEXT TIME:
Ryan's ex girlfriend arrives in Gotham.
Fish asks Bonnie to do a job.