Chapter Thirty-Three

Yoongi

  I love Jungkook's big, brown doe eyes.

  I love the way he sings, the way he dances, the way he gets shy sometimes but can also easily dominate the hell out of someone and speak up whenever he feels like it.

  I love how he wants the best for others. I love that he wants to be successful with his music, just like I want as well.

  I love it when I wake up next to Jeon, and I love the way he lets me call him 'Jeon' even though he told me he hated when his old principal used to call him that. He hated his principal, but he still lets me do what I want.

  I love how Jungkook does exercises in his room, saying that he needs to stay fit if he wants to "catch people's eyes," but I don't love the way that he tries to get me to do the exercises with him. I'd rather sleep instead.

  I love his bunny smile, and he way that his eyes smile too. I love the galaxies and stars in his eyes when he gets excited. He's so cute.

  Jeon Jungkook.

  He's everything opposite of me.

  Opposites attract, right?

  Obviously they do, or else I wouldn't be sitting on my bed thinking of him instead of taking my daily nap before dinner. After we had our little talk in the floor of his room, he came to my room and fell asleep on my bed, leaving me no room to sleep, so I just stared at his stupid perfect face instead of sleeping next to him.

  Part of me wants to push him off of my bed, and the other part wants to lay on him.

  That's why I'm left confused.

  I'm obviously attached to this boy, but do I love him? I've been questioning that for forever now, whether I wanted to or not.

I don't even like relationships.

I remember the day that Jimin called me and told me that Jeon was in an accident.

  I lost my shit that day. It was hard for me to not drive over the speed limit even though my hands were shaking from the nervousness of something bad happening to my Jungkook.

  My Jungkook.

  He is officially (but unofficially) mine.

  As confusing as it is, he's my husband, but he doesn't even love me. Hell, he didn't even remember who I was a few weeks ago.

  Which is exactly why I'm scared.. What if he forgot completely about us?? There was obviously something.. Wasn't there?

~