[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2]

"Ugh, this is boring"

Jisoo whispered to herself while the professor was teaching the rest of the lesson. Most of it being about the Holocaust and the whole Adolf Hitler, and the Jews...Jisoo had no idea why they were learning about something like that. ON THE FIRST FUCKING DAY OF SCHOOL...?

"Kim Jisoo, do you mind reading page 85 for the class since you're dozing off?"

Mr. Song spoke loudly making 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 turn to look at Jisoo's confused expression.

"U-um...yes!...um"

Jisoo looked down at the thick hardcover book and flipped through pages to read

"Umm...it says-"

Before Jisoo nearly embarrassed herself in front of the whole class, the assistant principal, Ms. Feng walked into the classroom with 7 really good looking guys behind her.

"Goodmorning class! Today I have these 7 young men who will be in your class today. Please make them feel welcome"

As soon as she stopped talking all the girls in the class were fangirling and yelling out "oppa!" And "you're so handsome!"Or even "marry me!!"

"2,3 Bangtan! Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida"
(Or)
"Hello we are BTS!"

The tall one with the adorable dimples spoke first

"Hello, my name's Namjoon but you are free to call me RM, and I'm the leader of BTS"

"wahhh! Oppa so tall!"

Jisoo rolled her eyes and covered her ears at the girls in the class getting overly excited and yelling at the top of their lungs.

"Hello, my name is Jin and...I am worldwide handsome"

The so called "Jin" then blows out a kiss and the squeals get louder

"Lord please help me..."

Jisoo silently prayed while she glared at the annoying parrots in her class.

"Hi guyss, I'm Yoongi, or Suga...nice to meet you"

The short, pale boy waves at the class and puts his hand behind his back

The next boy was a bit taller, he instantly smiled at the class

"Hello! I'm your hope, You're my hope I'm J-hope!"

The one with the large smile made finger hearts while lightly bouncing in his spot

"Wahhh! I love your smile!"

"SUNSHINE!"

The next one was reallyyyy short (sorry chim chim🤧) he stepped up in front and fixed his bangs that covered his face while smiling an eye smile to the class

"Hi. I'm Jimin nice to meet you"

The short blonde one waves his chubby hands to the class then shoved them back in the pockets of his oversized hoodie

"Wahhh he looks so cute!"

"He looks like a human mochi!"

"Please be over soon. Pleaseeee"

Jisoo begged mercy on herself for the second time counting how many were left.

"Hello I am Jungkook and im the baby of the group"

When the he finished talking girls kept calling him the "baby" of the group...I'll just called him bunny boi cuz he smiled like a damn rabbit.

"Hello-"

Jisoo immediately looked up because of the very deep and I mean... 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 voice.

"My name is V, but you can call me Taehyung and...I'm a good boy" he smirked and the girls while putting a hand through his hair

Jisoo could've sworn the cheers got even louder than before, making her ears ring.

Ms.Feng cleared her throat while fixing her skirt "Well, since you are new I'll need one of the students to show you around the school next period. Who volunteers?"

Multiple hands flew up with "me!" And "I volunteer!"

"Settle down now!....I shall choose um....YOU! The one with the glasses in the back!"

Jisoo quickly looked up when she heard "glasses"

"U-um yes?"

"Would you mind showing around the new boys?"

Ms.Feng smiled at Jisoo while pointing at the boys.

"Y-yeah...of course"

She forced a boxy smile while nodding at the assistant principal and at the 7 guys.

"Just end my suffering please T-T"

647 words