WINNERS PART 1

POETRY

Not-So-Special Haiku Collection by Darth_Marshall 11/15

Attractiveness 3: The cover is pretty but the inner display is plain. The structure is neat.

Flow: 3 The flow is unorthodox and somewhat rhymes. It is much like a short story within sentences.

Unique: 5 This book tells a story more than it tells a poem, yet it has the nostalgia of a poem. Short and visual, and familiar.

SunFlower by sophia-lorraine 10/15

Attractiveness 3: The cover is attractive, but the inner lacks some of the same beauty.

Flow 3: This flow isn't traditional but it is engaging and solid.

Unique: 4: The written content is short but impactful.

P.O.E.M.S by wi_se_gi_rl 15/15

Attractiveness 5: The abbreviation of the name of the book on the cover is genius. The header picture is well added for depth.

Flow 5: The flow is untamed and tamed leaving a flow the reader can get used to.

Unique: 5: The father's poem is touching and funny and is a different point of view than the typical writer's prescriptive.

Dreams by muhammadn010 15/15

Attractiveness 5: The cover is interesting and the inner of the book is dressed up to a point that helps the readers visualize.

Flow 5: The sentences doesn't always rhyme at the end but it is justified later on when another sentence makes up for it, which is a clever thing to do.

Unique 5: This poem is very unique and out of the ordinary with its theme.

Unsolved Problems by Lorabooknerd 14/15

Attractiveness - 4: The cover is appropriate, yet the inner of the book could use some flare.

Flow - 5: The flow is superb and well paced.

Unique - 5: The poem itself is unique and creatively told.

HUMOR

Always Hazel by cynthiahaddix2 -12/15

Attractiveness: 4: The cover is very creative and easy to read. The inner has in depth header pictures that display the characters well. The song quote in the opening chapter is very nice. The structure could use some work.

Flow: 5: The flow is timed well, the storytelling is tight.

Unique - 3: This story is cliche, but is bearable to read.

In The Gang Leader's Realm by Legend_Khan - 10/15

Attractiveness - 4: The cover/quotes within bought the book to life and gave it depth. It has good structure.

Flow - 4: The flow captures the reader and engages, even though the plot is given away beforehand. It is told in a smooth, nice pace.

Unique - 2: There are many gang books on wattpad with cliches, but this one seemed to give a different approach.

#MoviePartners by shrikhandpuri 11/15

Attractiveness - 5: The font on the cover is a bit hard to read, I would suggest a color change. The inner of the book has been decorated with so much creativity and life. The emojis, headings, pictures, and specialized character pictures are very alluring. It is also written very realistically and presented well.

Flow - 4: The story is told in a very descriptive but not too much that it takes you out of the story which is good. There are a few character dialogues that need to be in one sentence.

Uniqueness - 2: The plot is somewhat different but at some times is predictable, but stories about crushes mostly are.