WINNERS PART 2

RANDOM

Zodiac Signs by Girl_With_A_Crown 12/15

Attractiveness 4: Cover design is well done and lit, inside photos greets the reader with fun.

Flow 4: The quick descriptions and short words actually doesn't make this zodiac sign book suffer. It's simple yet at the same time enough information.

Uniqueness 4: Writing a book on astronomy is very creative and different because the sign responses can be customized and leaves room to predict what a certain zodiac would say or do.

MEMESSSS by MinnowWritesTehBooks 13/15

Attractiveness 3: The cover is funny and awkward but I feel it could be improved, the gallery within is suitable.

Flow 5: The random book is told very comically and is well paced.

Uniqueness 5: This being a book for laughs and wacky things makes it stand out.

One Direction // Hiatus Diary by hesthelove__ 15/15

Attractiveness: 5The cover fits and the inner pictures makes the reader feel like a fan in the crowd.

Flow/ Uniqueness 5: This diary is told very well by being words and excitement of a fan, it makes the entries very unique

Short Thought by wanderings006 11/15

Attractiveness 3: The cover is interesting, the inner can use some decor.

Flow 4: The narrative of the book is short but very much like a brain teaser.

Uniqueness 4: I feel the first chapter is promising and shows the right way to use a word in its proper way.

To Wattpad by SarahChowdhury777 11/15

Attractiveness 4: This cover is very formal and gives off a scrapbook feel. The inside is simple but nice.

Flow 3: The journal is told very naturally, like someone giving their thoughts.

Uniqueness 4: I think it is cool to share a first experience and reaction to discovering Wattpad.

TEENFIC

What Is Love? by newtie_cutie_is_myne 11/15

Attractiveness 4: The inner pictures and cover of the book are stunning! Yet the structure needs spaces, instead of being a super long paragraph. Also the dialogue needs to be separate as well.

Flow 4: The events are told at a moderate rate.

Uniqueness 3: This story has potential, it just needs formatting and more details. Being treated as mean as the main character is being treated at school is a relatable and alikable quality.

Finding Me by Via_Dez_Roy 11/15

Attractiveness 3: The cover needs better cropping or a smaller font, other than that it's an eye catcher. The inner could use pictures or video.

Flow 3: The flow is kind of slow but it informs the reader at the same time.

Uniqueness 5: The fact that the story is based on true events is a very creative and bold idea.

DECEPTION by nehajj1234 15/15

Attractiveness 5: The cover is well edited and the pictures within are as well.

Flow 5: The story is told at a steady pace.

Uniqueness 5: The suspense at the beginning and the text styled format used instead of the typical story format, makes it a different read.

When In Rome by imnehareddy 13/15

Attractiveness 4: The cover is amazing but I feel keeping the same header picture in each chapter isn't as imaginative.

Flow 5: The story is told very slowly, to give depth to the main characters lost, which is needed.

Uniqueness 4: The fact this the main character is in Rome in her dead boyfriend's penthouse is different.

Sleep Now, Shiela by Pherciefonie07 11/15

Attractiveness 3: The cover could use some improving, but it does a good job making a point.

Flow: 3 The main issue is addressed suddenly and briefly, I feel a sentence or more about the main character condition could fix this.

Uniqueness 5: The condition the main character has is very strange and different, also difficult. There is more side effects to not being able to sleep, which the authors explores in n interesting opening chapter.

CHICKLIT

Bird In A Cage by diyaanasubasinghe 14/15

Attractiveness 4: The cover of this book is so professional done and so hypnotizing. The images chose for the inner of the book are great as well, although the quality of some needs improving.

Flow 5: The story is told which such mystery, fast paced, but explains what has happened.

Uniqueness 5: The morbid opening is different and concerns the reader, that fact that the main character is somewhere uncharted for regular humans is very fresh.

Royal Shorts by sharadhamanju 15/15

Attractiveness - 5: The inner of the book matches the artistic design of the cover. The structure is uniformly done.

Flow - 5: The story is told very smoothly and with enough information that it is easy to catch onto what's going on.

Uniqueness - 5: This story is set in present day, addressing an arranged marriage and a princess struggling with duty, when usually these type of story are set in older periods of time.

My Irresistible Knight by iIssa040 12/15

Attractiveness 5: The cover is very well down and uses low tones that draws the reader in. The inner of the book has very well placed photography.

Flow 4: The flow is pretty fast, not much time is wasted, which isn't a bad thing, first chapters should show some teeth right off.

Uniqueness 3: It is different seeing a girl in a wattpad book tell a good looking guy that's he pretty much stereotyping girls. That is refreshing from the typically innocent apologetic girls who are usually given in these stories.